Full Trailer Online (Cam recording)

Started by ikarop, Dec 21, 2011, 02:02:28 AM

Author
Full Trailer Online (Cam recording) (Read 70,694 times)

matisian

Quote from: DJ Pu$$yface on Dec 21, 2011, 11:37:10 AM
This is exciting.

Like "the thing" mixed with "Event Horizon"

Space Jockey King

Quote from: MrSpaceJockey on Dec 21, 2011, 11:34:02 AM
A problem though - mutated human from the preview video only has the blue suit, the guy in the trailer jumping clearly has the full "armor" on.

Because they are using CGI.

Cgi is used by using "blue suits" which makes it whole lot easier for them plus they can do what they want with it.

szkoki

szkoki

Quote from: matisian on Dec 21, 2011, 11:36:39 AM
A problem though - mutated human from the preview video only has the blue suit, the guy in the trailer jumping clearly has the full "armor" on.

Lets say that jumping scene was the first one than sth happened (they torched him with a flamethower or sth) and after that he is running away..

yupp thats right, its in the comicon teaser aswell!

SJs are not mutated, but related to human, remember? Humans are their childs, so they either give the knowledge to the human or humans either steal the knowledge from them and the side effect is that they will change to an advanced human and forget about the elephant look the SJ's are humanoids. This is what i guess.

ChrisPachi

ChrisPachi

Quote from: szkoki on Dec 21, 2011, 11:14:12 AM

So do you think that is a 100% human? xD
Not enough pixels there to tell. Youtube demons here. It grows! It CHANGES!. It's called Motion JPEG. Horrifying.

-Chris

szkoki

szkoki

bah but its the same guy with the strange hair that in the 1st or 2nd teaser and his head is clearly mutated -.-

matisian

Quote from: szkoki on Dec 21, 2011, 11:50:59 AM

Lets say that jumping scene was the first one than sth happened (they torched him with a flamethower or sth) and after that he is running away..

SJs are not mutated, but related to human, remember? Humans are their childs, so they either give the knowledge to the human or humans either steal the knowledge from them and the side effect is that they will change to an advanced human and forget about the elephant look the SJ's are humanoids. This is what i guess.

Im sure that humans steal it and now SJ's are preparing Aliens as a gods whip (scourge) ;D

Effectz

Still bad quality footage,lets hope we see the HD one tomorrow.

Space Jockey King

Quote from: Effectz on Dec 21, 2011, 12:08:28 PM

Where have you been for the past week?

We obviously will.

LOL

Fox officially said it will be on the Apple trailers page Thursday.

matisian

Quote from: Effectz on Dec 21, 2011, 12:08:28 PM

Even though I saw it many times already I still can't wait to see it in HD  ;D

Effectz

Well,thats why i said tomorrow.

szkoki

szkoki

Quote from: matisian on Dec 21, 2011, 12:07:02 PM
Quote from: szkoki on Dec 21, 2011, 11:50:59 AM

Im sure that humans steal it and now SJ's are preparing Aliens as a gods whip (scourge) ;D

Yes they are stealing from them you are right...because the title says PROMETHEUS :D

ChrisPachi

Quote from: szkoki on Dec 21, 2011, 12:05:17 PMbah but its the same guy with the strange hair that in the 1st or 2nd teaser and his head is clearly mutated -.-

MIGHT be the same guy. And he MIGHT be mutated. It is interesting that he is not wearing a helmet while the person he is jumping onto is.

-Chris

matisian

Quote from: ChrisPachi on Dec 21, 2011, 12:18:18 PM
Quote from: szkoki on Dec 21, 2011, 12:05:17 PMbah but its the same guy with the strange hair that in the 1st or 2nd teaser and his head is clearly mutated -.-

MIGHT be the same guy. And he MIGHT be mutated. It is interesting that he is not wearing a helmet while the person he is jumping onto is.

-Chris
because he/she didn't had time to take it off ??

psychonaut25

I'm very excited about the movie, but this "mutation/zombie" thing makes it a bit hillarious....I hope :fingers crossed: that it will be different than we thought today...

matisian

Quote from: psychonaut25 on Dec 21, 2011, 12:26:09 PM
I'm very excited about the movie, but this "mutation/zombie" thing makes it a bit hillarious....I hope :fingers crossed: that it will be different than we thought today...

Maybe it want be just a simple "mutation" but the result of unsuccessful medical experiments made by SJ while trying to achieve an Alien form

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed