Prometheus Based off of Ancient Astronaut Theory?

Started by droideggs, Dec 03, 2011, 10:58:29 PM

Author
Prometheus Based off of Ancient Astronaut Theory? (Read 45,650 times)

maledoro

maledoro

Quote from: droideggs on Jan 11, 2012, 06:55:37 PM
  • Pyramids found in Bosnia, China, and Mexico, but mainstream anthropologists/archaeologists do not discuss this phenomenon
They do. In fact, it's common knowledge.

• Obelisks found in city-centers of power, including the Washington D.C Monument, the obelisk at the Vatican (St. Peters Square), and in NYC (Cleopatra's Needle), and much much more.
Nothing remarkable there, either.

• Pyramid on the dollar bill
The Founding Fathers were Freemasons, just like the fat, old guys in the blue jackets. Oh, yeah: I used to be one.

• Political elite and their involvement with the occults (The Pyramids of Egypt was closed on 11/11/11, confirmed via mainstream press)
As above, so below. (I threw a Hermetic reference in for fun.) As for the closings, it was to keep the weirdos from doing strange things there.

• Our entire reality paradigm is predicated off a pyramidal hierarchical system, including institutions, government agencies, corporations, MNC's, etc.
Yeah?

• Etymology of the word 'Amen' predates semitic texts and does not mean 'so let it be' but rather, 'to keep hidden.' It is an Egyptian word (ie: Amen-Ra, Amon, etc)
O rly?

• Mainstream UFO enthusiasts + science-fiction movies keep saying they're 'out there' when 'they' have been here on Earth for thousands of years, if not more. (<-- my personal opinion)
There is no evidence for this. <-- What is known.

droideggs

Quote from: maledoro on Jan 11, 2012, 11:27:20 PM
  • Pyramids found in Bosnia, China, and Mexico, but mainstream anthropologists/archaeologists do not discuss this phenomenon
They do. In fact, it's common knowledge.

Oh? If its common knowledge this would be taught in middle school classes throughout the world. Look it up on Google and you won't see many 'established' sources claiming that its real and common knowledge. In fact, National Geographic came out in 2006 saying that the Bosnian pyramids are a hoax, which I find laughable and cute to be honest.

• Obelisks found in city-centers of power, including the Washington D.C Monument, the obelisk at the Vatican (St. Peters Square), and in NYC (Cleopatra's Needle), and much much more.
Nothing remarkable there, either.

It is actually a remarkable phenomenon. Cities like New York, Washington D.C., the Vatican with obelisks. There is a whole list on wikipedia. Please check it out. Let me guess, they're all gifts from the Egyptian government? They just like how it looks I suppose.  ;D

• Pyramid on the dollar bill
The Founding Fathers were Freemasons, just like the fat, old guys in the blue jackets. Oh, yeah: I used to be one.

You should probably update those talking points you got there. The 'good ole' boys network' excuse is old and outdated. You guys need to think of something new :) There are many hidden secret societies, but you already know that.  ;)

• Political elite and their involvement with the occults (The Pyramids of Egypt was closed on 11/11/11, confirmed via mainstream press)
As above, so below. (I threw a Hermetic reference in for fun.) As for the closings, it was to keep the weirdos from doing strange things there.

Why is it that the political elite continue occult traditions with such secrecy. Makes you wonder. I thought a 'democracy' should be free of secret societies and alliances :)

• Our entire reality paradigm is predicated off a pyramidal hierarchical system, including institutions, government agencies, corporations, MNC's, etc.
Yeah?

Indeed

• Etymology of the word 'Amen' predates semitic texts and does not mean 'so let it be' but rather, 'to keep hidden.' It is an Egyptian word (ie: Amen-Ra, Amon, etc)
O rly?

Yes, really. A quick google search won't give you the correct answer. If you go back further in history, Amen predates semitic texts.

http://www.newworldencyclopedia.org/entry/Amun

From Αμμων (Ammon), the Greek form of Egyptian Ymn (reconstructed as Yamanu) which meant "the hidden one". In early Egyptian mythology he was a god of the air, creativity and fertility, who was particularly revered in Thebes. Later, during the Middle Kingdom, his attributes were combined with those of the god Ra and he was worshipped as the supreme solar deity Amon-Ra.

• Mainstream UFO enthusiasts + science-fiction movies keep saying they're 'out there' when 'they' have been here on Earth for thousands of years, if not more. (<-- my personal opinion)
There is no evidence for this. <-- What is known.
Which is why I have 'my personal opinion' on there.

Gunflyer

Quote from: Master on Jan 11, 2012, 07:23:29 PM
Dark Overlord is most classy! Alien is puss when compared to Dark O  :D
Wow, ballsy?

maledoro

maledoro

Quote from: droideggs on Jan 12, 2012, 01:02:51 AMOh? If its common knowledge this would be taught in middle school classes throughout the world. Look it up on Google and you won't see many 'established' sources claiming that its real and common knowledge.
I learned about them in grade school; a public school, in fact.

Quote from: droideggs on Jan 12, 2012, 01:02:51 AMIt is actually a remarkable phenomenon. Cities like New York, Washington D.C., the Vatican with obelisks. There is a whole list on wikipedia. Please check it out. Let me guess, they're all gifts from the Egyptian government? They just like how it looks I suppose.
Pretty much.

Quote from: droideggs on Jan 12, 2012, 01:02:51 AMYou should probably update those talking points you got there. The 'good ole' boys network' excuse is old and outdated. You guys need to think of something new :) There are many hidden secret societies, but you already know that.
Yeah, the ones that work openly with the public...

Quote from: droideggs on Jan 12, 2012, 01:02:51 AMWhy is it that the political elite continue occult traditions with such secrecy. Makes you wonder. I thought a 'democracy' should be free of secret societies and alliances
You can join them, you know. Lodge 130 in Mishawaka, Indiana used to meet Wednesday nights. I'd ask you directly to join, but you have to approach them and I haven't been for so long.

Quote from: droideggs on Jan 12, 2012, 01:02:51 AMYes, really. A quick google search won't give you the correct answer. If you go back further in history, Amen predates semitic texts.
That's why I didn't do a "quick" search.

Quote from: droideggs on Jan 12, 2012, 01:02:51 AMhttp://www.newworldencyclopedia.org/entry/Amun

From Αμμων (Ammon), the Greek form of Egyptian Ymn (reconstructed as Yamanu) which meant "the hidden one". In early Egyptian mythology he was a god of the air, creativity and fertility, who was particularly revered in Thebes. Later, during the Middle Kingdom, his attributes were combined with those of the god Ra and he was worshipped as the supreme solar deity Amon-Ra.
There's a connection missing between that and Hebrew.

Quote from: droideggs on Jan 12, 2012, 01:02:51 AMWhich is why I have 'my personal opinion' on there.
Which, in the face of facts, means diddley.

Ghostface

QuoteIt is actually a remarkable phenomenon. Cities like New York, Washington D.C., the Vatican with obelisks. There is a whole list on wikipedia. Please check it out. Let me guess, they're all gifts from the Egyptian government? They just like how it looks I suppose.

Aren't they meant to represent Osiris/Nimrod's lost golden cock?

evolution_rex

WTF does the pyramid on the dollar have anything to do with Ancient Astronauts? Those are two different kinds of conspiracy theories.

maledoro

Quote from: evolution_rex on Jan 12, 2012, 04:45:06 AMWTF does the pyramid on the dollar have anything to do with Ancient Astronauts? Those are two different kinds of conspiracy theories.
Didn't ya know? They're all connected!
:o

RagingDragon

Damn, all the fun is being had in here!  I really, really don't want another Kingdom of the Crystal Skull, please, don't joke about such things.

St_Eddie

Quote from: evolution_rex on Jan 12, 2012, 04:45:06 AM
WTF does the pyramid on the dollar have anything to do with Ancient Astronauts? Those are two different kinds of conspiracy theories.

Because conspiracy nut jobs believe that everything's a conspiracy and that all conspiracys are connected.  Trying to reason with these people is impossible because for them to accept the truth would be for them to accept that life is a lot less fantastical than their own delusions.

I just laugh at them. :laugh:

Kol

Quote from: St_Eddie on Jan 12, 2012, 03:05:06 PM

Because conspiracy nut jobs believe that everything's a conspiracy and that all conspiracys are connected.  Trying to reason with these people is impossible because for them to accept the truth would be for them to accept that life is a lot less fantastical than their own delusions.

sure. and the governments around the world, never lied to their people...  ::)
so continue laughing at people who actually care about living in this world and thinking about any theories. even the unorthodox one.

i just say ONE thing: IF the ancient astronaut theory is true, we should questioning every aspect of our culture, politic-scheme, religion and even our own personalities, in relation to our alien god.

RagingDragon

Quote from: Kol on Jan 12, 2012, 03:21:12 PM
Quote from: St_Eddie on Jan 12, 2012, 03:05:06 PM

sure. and the governments around the world, never lied to their people...  ::)
so continue laughing at people who actually care about living in this world and thinking about any theories. even the unorthodox one.

i just say ONE thing: IF the ancient astronaut theory is true, we should questioning every aspect of our culture, politic-scheme, religion and even our own personalities, in relation to our alien god.

Haven't you seen 2001?? :laugh:  There's a reason that information like that is sensitive.  Cultural shock is a very real thing, just as much now as it was when War of the Worlds was first broadcast.  I'll say that you have to be just as big of a dolt to think governments don't hide massive amounts of information from their public as you do to actually believe fringe and/or conspiracy ideas to be true.   

Moderation applies to many things.

There is just such an insane, insane amount of bogus information spread around on purpose, maybe to make people money, maybe to make them feel like they know some "inside secret" or something, but it nevertheless happens.

droideggs

right? governments, *gasp*, lie!

and they have tons of people to act as disinfo agents to suppress information. i find it peculiar that whenever I run into subjects about our origins, UFOs, or anything 'paranormal' I run into the freemason types quite frequently. 

i find it humorous that a small portion of the folks on this thread are virulently against unorthodox theories. its just a movie fellas :)

chupacabras acheronsis

i don't believe in these alien theories because it's too convenient for them to say it's all an unknown forces' fault.

Highland

What will be really intersting this year (hopefully) is if they manage to get inside that door in the Great Pyramid. If they find khufu's body , it will blow every theory out of the water.

Not that I want that to happen, but it would be great to know that the pyramid is a burial shrine either way.

BioMechanical

BioMechanical

Yeah, we as a species are not who the establishment says we are. We are not who we think we are. We have obviously hijacked some other species, cultures and identity. Or just plain made stuff up. And things are never what they seem, especially in this day in age. All you have to do is look at the television, with all the so called "reality" shows. The intermingling of Politicians and news personality into film and tv. It really is getting quite confusing when you have this type of merger. Post modernism comes to mind. There really is no truth. Everything is distorted. There are too many halve truths. History is relative. They call it HIS-STORY for a reason. LOL!  Too many people acting in a every fabric of society. My own mother, yes I love her, but she lies about everything you can imagine. And she's considered normal by most people that knows her. This is how a lot of people behave mind you. Even the little stuff that you would think no one would have to lie about. You think that your government is any different?

What you see on Tv when a Politician gets in trouble or goes to jail, that is not because they actually did the crime the other politicians say they did. It's because that particular politician was  NOT PLAYNIG BALL. Power tends to give individuals an ego. Most all of the time. In those situations you are seeing what happens when someone in the higher ups gets too big headed and starts asking for more than what he is granted to have. So the (government) gives the media a hashed up story to give to the public about what THEY (government) say happened and the individual has no choice but to go along with it, because at this point if he fights it anymore, it's just gonna get worse. He knows this.

NASA is big one too. You really think NASA is up there doing just what they say, or are showing you? I highly doubt it's just satellites and telescopes. And their interest in Mars is very suspicious.. Are they trying to cover something up there too? I think they're making history....up!  What do you think.

Look, I can go on and on with all this stuff but most people are too afraid of this kind of, what they call "out of the box " thinking. They don't want to unplug. Because as one quote from one of my favorite movies says "Ignorance is bliss."

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed