Action Figures

Started by Alien Warrior, Aug 15, 2007, 03:07:43 PM

Author
Action Figures (Read 3,649 times)

Alien Warrior

Alien Warrior

If anyone has the following action figures, upload pics, and i might trade or buy them.

1.Alien Queen (doesn't matter which movie)
2.Predator (i really dont care, but specifficlay P1 pred)
3.Hudson from Aliens
4.An alien warrior (doesn't matter which movie)

Thank you for your time. As i siad above, if you upload pics and the figures are in pretty good condition, i might trade or buy. Thanks!!!! XD

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Where do you live?

Alien Warrior

Alien Warrior

Florida, USA

Alien Warrior

Alien Warrior

THANK YOUUUUUUU!!!!!! *buys all figures and acts out AVP 1*

Huol

Huol

Quote from: Alien Warrior on Aug 17, 2007, 10:38:56 AM
THANK YOUUUUUUU!!!!!! *buys all figures and acts out AVP 1*
Oh god your going to play with them?  ::)

SiL

SiL

Quote from: Huol on Aug 18, 2007, 10:15:57 PM
Oh god your going to play with them?  ::)
What else do you do with toys?

darkbladepred

darkbladepred

He's probably one of those stuffy collectors who looks at the figures instead of playing with them. (I mean Houl, not Alien Warrior) Even if you're an adult there's nothing wrong with taking the alien and predator figures off you desk and smacking them into each other while making exploding noises...

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Took me a year and a bit to finally open my figures.

FACEBOX

FACEBOX

I don't "play" with my figures either.
Most of my collectibles have "This is not a TOY" written on 'em.  ::)

I am totally satisfied simply looking at them. It seems they don't mind looking at me either.  ;)

SuperMassive

SuperMassive

i dont play my figures, my brother plays the figures >:(

Huol

Huol

Quote from: darkbladepred on Aug 18, 2007, 10:33:08 PM
He's probably one of those stuffy collectors who looks at the figures instead of playing with them. (I mean Houl, not Alien Warrior) Even if you're an adult there's nothing wrong with taking the alien and predator figures off you desk and smacking them into each other while making exploding noises...

I just think "playing" with something that cost a lot (see the hot toys aliens) is a tad moronic.
But then he's only playing with the mcfarlines... still a work of art, but definatly not a "zoom smash woosh" die die die! "EHEHEHEHEHE"  *toy*...

Meathead320

Meathead320

Quote from: darkbladepred on Aug 18, 2007, 10:33:08 PM

Just don't do that with your friends SS Queen bust.   ;D

If someone tired that in my house, I would stomp on his testes.

SiL

SiL

Quote from: Huol on Aug 19, 2007, 04:38:47 AM
I just think "playing" with something that cost a lot (see the hot toys aliens) is a tad moronic.
I think buying something incredibly expensive with so much articulation and just leaving it there to rot is a tad moronic. All those points of movement going to waste when someone going be doing lousy stop-motion videos on YouTube :(

FACEBOX

FACEBOX

*Ahem*

I love having all that articulation. It gives me "the buyer" the opportunity to set the pose I want, and decide for myself instead of settling for some other person's idea of what's cool. I can always change the pose when I get tired of the current one.

I think buying something expensive, and then breaking it within a few days because of play is crazy.
I want this thing to LAST!

Anyways. I'm not saying that playing with one's toys is wrong, but it's just that I don't do that.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed