Forum/Website Bugs

Started by Darkness, Nov 14, 2006, 09:07:57 AM

Author
Forum/Website Bugs (Read 213,467 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Christ. It's been a year. We shoulda had a birthday thing.

Master Chief

Master Chief

That would be cool.  In celebration to the anniversary of this site, why not do a quick contest.  Winner gets your AVP-R Christmas ornaments.

Corporal Hicks

Master Chief

Master Chief

One of the few threads I rarely visit... (bad Master Chief)  Great idea and I'm glad that Colin and Crom are in on it.

Alien Freak

Alien Freak

I was trying to upload some art, and it said that it was too big, but the size was 1254x1246, and the maximum is 1300x1300, and it's only 384KB.

Darkness

Darkness

Max width/height is 1200px.

Alien Freak

Alien Freak

Oh. Well when you go to upload file, it still says 1300 hight/width.

Cinnamon

Cinnamon

I hope I'm posting this in the right place.  I have been trying to hide my email address, but it refuses to work for me.  I check off the 'hide email' box in my profile, then write my password, then hit the change profile at the bottom, and it won't work.  Can you someone help please.

Darkness

Darkness

Your email address is hidden.

brad873

brad873

i keep getting a 'servise isnt available' page, even when the site doesnt have many users online

Alien Freak

Alien Freak

My avatar and signature keep disapearing, even if I recopy the URL, if I leave the site, they are gone again, when I come back. I don't see this happening to anyone else, so there might be something wrong with my computer, I don't know.

Darkness

Darkness

Maybe you should choose something a little less horrific then?  :P

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Some reasson my sig on this site looks a lot smaller and more blurry on this site then on other sites.

This what it looks likes on this site

This what it looks like on another site (It on the top of my page)

http://www.vgboxart.com/author/ratchetcomand/

Darkness

Darkness

Pictures are a max width of 600px. If it's wider, it shrinks them and so they look distorted. You have to resize them yourself.

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

I just changed to the Alien theme and the Forum button doesn't work. It says:
The page cannot be found
The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please try the following:

If you typed the page address in the Address bar, make sure that it is spelled correctly.

Open the www.avpgalaxy.net home page, and then look for links to the information you want.
Click the  Back button to try another link.
Click  Search to look for information on the Internet.

HTTP 404 - File not found
Internet Explorer

EDIT: It works now.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed