Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

What's wrong with it?

XenoVC

XenoVC

Nevermind,Darkness took it down

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

What was wrong? I didn't see anything wrong? Or wasn't I looking properly?

zalman

zalman

http://globalvr.com/products_ae.html is the new weblink for the arcade game Aliens Extermination

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

I'm having trouble posting images for a odd reasson. I get a broken link when I try to post the HD pictures of EoE in the picture topic.

CanadianHero67

CanadianHero67

Wow, whenever I go to Avatar request thread my dial up connection pop up thing goes into spaz mode.

Chris P

Chris P

Darkness, I noticed a couple pages that "do not exist". One of which being your name link on the news. There was one other, I will try to remember which one that is for you.  ;)

Chris P

Chris P

I was looking on the other pages of the site, (Films) and other pages (2 column layout) and the sidebar is fine, but the right column witht the info was pushed way down.

Might be worth looking into. ;)

Dachande

Dachande

A screenshot might be useful ¬_¬

Chris P

Chris P

The first one is when the page first loads up:

And.... this one is after scrolling past the sidebar:

I am runnign IE8 aswell as Darkness, so he should know what's wrong. More and likely its an incomplete <div> tag, or placement. But i'll let him hunt it out. ;) It's only on the 2 column pages.

Cetanu

Cetanu

This is because IE sucks. :)

EEV2650

EEV2650

Damn dude IE must have come over and slept with your mom or something  :D

Pred Killer

Pred Killer

IE ftl, Chrome ftw

Dachande

Dachande

I'm on IE and the layout is perfectly fine.

Darkness

Darkness

It's a weird padding problem. I found it a while ago and thought I had fixed it. Presently, it seems to display fine for me in all versions of IE and Firefox but it used to do that on certain pages. Will look into it more.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed