How about the teaser POSTER?/Fan-Posters

Started by Bishop2, Aug 15, 2007, 02:04:35 PM

Author
How about the teaser POSTER?/Fan-Posters (Read 69,913 times)

dDave

Quote from: karhan on Sep 16, 2007, 03:43:11 PM
Quote from: dDave on Sep 16, 2007, 02:51:47 PM
what with my newer one?^^

i dont understand what you are saying :P

but your new one is very good 8/10

it should mean, "what do you think of my new one?" ^^

and thx

KARHAN

ooo sry ;D  but what youy think of mine :P

dDave

Quote from: karhan on Sep 16, 2007, 03:52:54 PM
ooo sry ;D  but what youy think of mine :P

ähhm are they just concepts, or are they already finished...?

when they are finished, i have to say  that the contrast from  the background to the pics is to high, they need better changeover of colors and lightning...

KARHAN

well i think iam finshed with them and thx for the tip,  yours was 10/10 with that alien egg and the pred and the suburban town in the backround that was great. so iam also trying to do something creative like that so could you give me a few idea's , planning to make a really cool one becaue tomorrow i have the day off ;D

dDave

Quote from: karhan on Sep 16, 2007, 04:50:35 PM
well i think iam finshed with them and thx for the tip,  yours was 10/10 with that alien egg and the pred and the suburban town in the backround that was great. so iam also trying to do something creative like that so could you give me a few idea's , planning to make a really cool one becaue tomorrow i have the day off ;D

the problem is^^, that wasnt my pic, i only add the moon and the laser, the original one is from dragonblaster..., i ask him to do some changes. the coloring in his pic is perfect and i dont know how he make it^^... i have much ideas too, but i couldnt make them like dragonblaster did it, you should ask him for better help.#
but thx^^

KARHAN

Quote from: dDave on Sep 16, 2007, 06:09:52 PM
Quote from: karhan on Sep 16, 2007, 04:50:35 PM

the problem is^^, that wasnt my pic, i only add the moon and the laser, the original one is from dragonblaster..., i ask him to do some changes. the coloring in his pic is perfect and i dont know how he make it^^... i have much ideas too, but i couldnt make them like dragonblaster did it, you should ask him for better help.#
but thx^^

aha ok ill ask him  ;)

Mr. Weyland

I decided to have ago at making fan posters, so I made one up to now  ;D   

dDave

Quote from: Mr. Weyland on Sep 17, 2007, 05:21:09 PM

http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o127/filmman01/avp%20collection%20forum%20and%20site/avprequiemposter1.jpg

i think without that "in space, ..., on earth,.." it will look better.

KARHAN

Mr. Weyland

I am going to make some more later  ;D

Want Some Candy?

http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o127/filmman01/avp%20collection%20forum%20and%20site/avprequiemposter1.jpg

real nice! maybe you could have a really faint alien/pred/predalien in the black of the sky?
to make it less like every other spaceship poster, i meen have a hardly noticable pic within the sky, just a thought........

Mr. Weyland

I wanted to keep it simple, adding to much makes it look like a B-movie poster.

Demonio Cazador

Quote from: Mr. Weyland on Sep 17, 2007, 06:33:45 PM
I wanted to keep it simple, adding to much makes it look like a B-movie poster.
Wow, that looks familiar...let me think...That's right!
Dude...if you look a couple of pages back:

http://www.avpgalaxy.net/forum/index.php?topic=4092.195

Mike’s Monsters

Hasn't someone made one already that looks like that?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed