According to MSN, Alien is not one of the scariest films of all time

Started by StayFrosty, Oct 30, 2011, 01:54:41 AM

Author
According to MSN, Alien is not one of the scariest films of all time (Read 11,778 times)

Terx2

Quote from: Basher917 on Nov 05, 2011, 02:15:40 AM
I respect Alien for being a true piece of art, scary or not, Ridley Scott and Giger made the Greatest sci fi film of all time

This.

The Xenoborg

fry1236

Blue ray offers a better quality picture and sound  ;D

The Xenoborg

Quote from: StayFrosty on Nov 10, 2011, 07:25:04 AM
Quote from: The Xenoborg on Nov 10, 2011, 07:03:50 AM
It's scary in BluRay. :)

Why just BluRay?
The sounds etc. helped in the atmosphere. I even showed it to my niece. She was petrified. And she's just 4. :laugh:

Quote from: fry1236 on Nov 10, 2011, 07:41:22 AM

fry1236

:laugh: my sister is like 5 and she can't get enough of scary movies it's creepy in a way  :P

The Xenoborg

My niece watches everything very carefully. Especially cartoons.
She can actually distinguish between Predators and Aliens, thanks to me :P

She was very much interested in watching the movie, but started crying when the Alien was looking at Jones, during the end.
May be because we have a cat too. :)

fry1236

yeah, my sis is bullet proof! (thanks to me) she watches Aliens and Predators all the time  :laugh: she really like the face huggers for some reason  ??? when I play AvP xbox 360 in alien mode and kill the predator at the end she just stops whatever she's doing and watches  :D

Beauty&Love

What an awful group of boys.   I hope you guys all get finish school and get good jobs so in 20 years you can afford to pay for therapy :|

as a sidenote. my brother made me watch Exorcist when I was little and f**k MY LIFE I HATE IT. Eeeee, that pale ass demonic projectile vomit spewing bitch can go die. pfff I dont watch any movies that have to do with anything demonic now :|

Lie

^ Misandry?

Quote from: The Xenoborg on Nov 10, 2011, 07:54:23 AM
Quote from: StayFrosty on Nov 10, 2011, 07:25:04 AM
Quote from: The Xenoborg on Nov 10, 2011, 07:03:50 AM
It's scary in BluRay. :)

Why just BluRay?
The sounds etc. helped in the atmosphere. I even showed it to my niece. She was petrified. And she's just 4. :laugh:

Quote from: fry1236 on Nov 10, 2011, 07:41:22 AM

Sold! I'm getting the Alien movies Blueray.

MrSpaceJockey

Lie

Being unmotivated by Predators in blueray just making Adrien Brodys nose in HD.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6qFJ09KY-A#

The Xenoborg

I saw the BluRay Predators. Fortunately I was far away enough, that I wasn't slapped by his nose.

MrSpaceJockey

Quote from: The Xenoborg on Dec 03, 2011, 05:18:04 PM
I saw the BluRay Predators. Fortunately I was far away enough, that I wasn't slapped by his nose.

I'm surprised you even saw the film then, being 2 miles away from the television screen.

Quote from: Lie on Dec 03, 2011, 07:15:21 AM
Being unmotivated by Predators in blueray just making Adrien Brodys nose in HD.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6qFJ09KY-A#

Come on, but the set has gotten praise from the beginning!  Anyhow, I'm not sure if you like all 4 films.  The pack is probably at its cheapest for now, but if you only like the first few or something, maybe you should wait to the individual releases.  I don't know if they have the special features.  It's your choice.  :)

aliennaire

Quote from: Beauty&Love on Dec 03, 2011, 12:18:01 AM
as a sidenote. my brother made me watch Exorcist when I was little and f**k MY LIFE I HATE IT. Eeeee, that pale ass demonic projectile vomit spewing bitch can go die. pfff I dont watch any movies that have to do with anything demonic now :|

I'd say, it's all good in a good time.
Personally, I wouldn't allow a slightest glimpse of Alien series to my kids (4 and 6), seeing as they even can't sit through the end of 1st Harry Potter (they find it scary!) But it's up for you to decide, how to entertain your little ones.

And surely, guys, you can't take kid's reaction as a touchstone of film's ability to scary  ;D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed