Cvalda

Quote from: Omegazilla on Apr 17, 2014, 10:10:52 PM
Seriously though, do we see

Spoiler
her true form?
[close]
Spoiler
Yes.

Although whether it's her true "alien" form is never specified. It's complicated.
[close]

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Thanks. I'm very interested regardless. Unfortunately, to see this properly I'll have to wait for the Venice film festival in September.

Cvalda

Cvalda

It already premiered there last year ???

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

I've checked again and they changed the date. Last time IMDb had '2014' instead of '2013'.

Ah well. Waiting for the Blu-ray then.

Cvalda

Cvalda

It's the best film of the year.

But I don't think you'll get very excited over the alien design :P It's more metaphorical than truly "alien".

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

I don't think I will either. But the trailer was quite intriguing regardless.

Cvalda

Cvalda

The behind the scenes of how they did the alien effects are interesting, though. It's hard to tell where the practical suit begins and the CGI ends.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Is the July 15th Blu-ray release date I found on a couple sites confirmed? Or is that just a placeholder?

Aspie

Aspie

moar gifs pls

scarhunter92

scarhunter92

Shame this isn't getting a proper wide theatrical release.

Spoiler
>implying it'd reach spain anyway lol
[close]

Cvalda

Cvalda

Opens nationwide today in hundreds of cities, so check your local showtimes if you're in the US! I'll be going to see it again in an hour ;D

hfeldhaus

hfeldhaus

looks very interesting. seems very similar to man who fell to earth which i find very disturbing. hope this has the same effect. could someone tell me why john glazer has his name plastered on every poster like he's a successful auteur? iv only seen sexy beast and that was good but putting you name on the majority of his films posters is a bit sanctimonious

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

The filmmakers themselves often jack shit to do with posters. it could be his distributor thinks of him as a big time indie guy or something like that.

Cvalda

Cvalda

Jonathan Glazer is definitely an auteur on the back of Sexy Beast and Birth. This film has been very long awaited by film fans, and for good reason.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Shieeeeeeeeet, I forgot to buy tickets.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed