Total Members Voted: 150

Author
ACM & Canon (Read 140,312 times)

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Quote from: demonbane on May 06, 2013, 06:49:54 AM
Quote from: Xenomrph on May 06, 2013, 02:46:49 AM
Quote from: demonbane on May 05, 2013, 11:57:56 PM
No votes exceed yes again. I wonder people GBX sent their employees to vote yes.
Alternately, people may have voted "yes" because it's actually for serious no foolin' for realsies what they believe. :P
I say they are in denial. Just taking Fox's words despite hack of souless job on canon status is just silly. Especially when Fox simply sucks at managing the franchise.
I guess you're welcome to believe that, but I disagree. :)

szkoki

szkoki

SO if it is canon officially then how does it fit in the saga? In A:R there is no more alien dna in the universe but in Ripley, not even after the ending of alien3 already...but after ACM a tons of egg and xenos are on lv426...so what the F is up?

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

QuoteIn A:R there is no more alien dna in the universe but in Ripley
We don't know that, we're taking unreliable (and not omniscient) characters' word on that second-hand.

As for LV-426, AvPClassic sorts it out pretty well. W-Y sets up another atmosphere processor and colony close to the Derelict, things go south and everything explodes (again).

SpreadEagleBeagle

SpreadEagleBeagle

Quote from: szkoki on May 08, 2013, 08:52:44 PM
SO if it is canon officially then how does it fit in the saga? In A:R there is no more alien dna in the universe but in Ripley, not even after the ending of alien3 already...but after ACM a tons of egg and xenos are on lv426...so what the F is up?

Ask FOX... Oh wait, they don't care.

Hey dude, it's up to you where to draw the line...or you can accept FOX's word about "canon" and make all kinds of exceptions, twisting and turning and patching things up in order to make it ALL "fit".

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed