Your thoughts on Drugs?

Started by daywalker, Aug 30, 2011, 10:21:03 AM

Author
Your thoughts on Drugs? (Read 50,329 times)

LastSonofWhat

LastSonofWhat

I've had some of the most fun experiences of my life when some sort of drug was involved. My favorite however is marijuana. It's safe, it's fun, and more than anything it helps with the stress from day to day life. Mushrooms are amazing if you have the right people to do it with. Some pills are ok, but the price will get you. I've tried 25-i once and that was pretty mellow, but I tripped for something like twenty seven hours. DMT is my favorite psychedelic though, that stuff is on a whole different level.

In no way am I advocating drug use. My experience with drugs is my own and anyone else who is curious about these substances should do research on their own. Always look into what you're putting in your body before it goes there.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

No drugs for me.

LastSonofWhat

LastSonofWhat

Quote from: Cal427eb on Feb 15, 2013, 03:56:35 AM
No drugs for me.

Good for you man, stay straight.

KirklandSignature

KirklandSignature

No drugs for me.

Does that makes you bettter than people who do drugs? No arguing just an honest answer,I know some people who think that being straightedge somehow elevates them above..

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

No, but it does make me healthier than most of people that do use drugs.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: KirklandSignature on Feb 16, 2013, 02:47:35 AM
No drugs for me.

Does that makes you bettter than people who do drugs? No arguing just an honest answer,I know some people who think that being straightedge somehow elevates them above..

He wasn't implying it did. He just said he doesn't do them.

LastSonofWhat

LastSonofWhat

Quote from: KirklandSignature on Feb 16, 2013, 02:47:35 AM
No drugs for me.

I think there are two types of "straight edge" people, the people who realize the importance of taking care of the body and they actively avoid putting anything into it that may cause harm, and the people who do it for the attention. I know people from both groups, and I know some people from both that carry themselves with an air of superiority over others because "they aren't stupid enough to do drugs."

I wouldn't call myself a drug user, drug it's self is a harsh term that we use to label everything from aspirin to DMT. I do however regularly use psychedelics. Psychedelics have a terrible social stigma, they're seen as these frightening toxins that'll induce "bad trips" that will scar you for life. I can honestly say that I had the most humbling and profound experiences on DMT.

As far as being healthy goes, you can do drugs and still keep your body healthy. As I said before, I recreationally smoke marijuana and use psychedelics, but I'm in the gym four to five times a week. I have a healthy diet and I sleep regularly. Just like anything else, if you're careful and don't over indulge drugs can be a safe and fun way to have great experiences.

A list of the things I've done; Alcohol, Marijuana, Percecet, Vicoden, Xanax, psilocybin mushrooms, 2C-I-NBOMEe, Salvia, Ecstasy (MDMA aka molly), and the best DMT.

I have not and will not try: Heroin or Coke. I've been offered the latter but I've turned it down every time. I would be more than happy to share some of my experiences if anyone's curious.

Porkus Maximus

Porkus Maximus

Quote from: LastSonofWhat on Feb 14, 2013, 07:45:58 AM
I've had some of the most fun experiences of my life when some sort of drug was involved.

How borring your life must be.

ScardyFox

ScardyFox

Quote from: Porkus Maximus on Feb 22, 2013, 04:29:58 PM
I've had some of the most fun experiences of my life when some sort of drug was involved.

Agreed

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

Quote from: ScardyFox on Feb 22, 2013, 04:33:06 PM

Agreed
That's not fair. Maybe he has a chronological disorder that is greatly helped by pharmaceuticals. 

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: whiterabbit on Feb 22, 2013, 05:13:01 PM

Agreed
That's not fair. Maybe he has a chronological disorder that is greatly helped by pharmaceuticals.
You're not supposed to have fun with your medicine.  :P

Rick Grimes

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Agreed

Could it be that drugs merely enhanced the experience? Just a thought.

DontRelaxJustYetMarines

Agreed

Life is boring.  At least under the current paradigm promoted by society and the media.  The only escape is drugs.  Or a highly creative mind.  Choose your poison, because you're going to need it.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

What bollocks. Life isn't boring. You can enjoy life and fun by doing the simplest of things. For some, that's as easy as sitting beneath a tree and reading a good book.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed