Your thoughts on Drugs?

Started by daywalker, Aug 30, 2011, 10:21:03 AM

Author
Your thoughts on Drugs? (Read 49,958 times)

Ghostface

Ghostface

Quote from: Effectz on Sep 09, 2011, 02:32:52 AM
Quote from: Ghostface on Sep 08, 2011, 11:49:18 PM
I'm going to watch Above and Beyond next weekend. I've taken the monday/tuesday off work...
That basically means,Im getting wrecked and there isnt shit a woman can say about it

Bingo. Besides, my woman is coming too  ;D

Effectz

Effectz

Havnt had a smoke in 2 weeks longest ive ever gone,never thought the patches worked but they do

Vulhala

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

The strangest thing about weed, to me anyway, is that apparently, the worse it smells, the better quality it is. If it smells like a skunk, then it's great quality weed.

Vulhala

Vulhala

Never smelled a skunk. But over here, the more it smells like cheese the better, apparently.

Work that out.

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

No sir.

Lie

Lie

Oh and here if I'd made this thread it would of been close and I'd be banned! We need to have words Vul!  >:(

Quote from: Vulhala on Sep 13, 2011, 11:17:47 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30ruBtLIvJM#ws

That's the guy from the first season of misfits ep......... 3.

Weed's alright but I'm not a college boy anymore so it's not an everyday thing and I perfer it that way feels way better when you haven't had any for a week or so, I'm waiting until the new Misfits to get a nice fat 2 Q's and have that over 6 weeks. I also hate the lingering effect and I mean I can't even try to lie and say I'm not high cause it takes me 5 second to think of a sentence in my head then when I try to say it it comes out a jumbled mess and I get "Your high we'll talk later" I don't know how people do it cause when I blaze I just go dumb... Ever. :(

Acid's is wonderful I can't believe I've only done it once, it made me kinda reflect on myself I was in a great place if mind when I did it. Me and my mates got on a bus and theres one sit when I grabbed that sit I was all thinking "Yes! Stand you manz! Stand as I jam!" when all I did was just sit down on a bus. :laugh: Super Smash Bros Brawl final destination and Fox's stage are the greatest some much shit going on in the background.

E's it's nice you feel pretty unstoppable best moment on E was when I pulled this girl and asked her to dance about 2 mintues in when the track change I just grabbed her and started ball room dancing with her, it was so funny I smacked this guy in the face when I twirled her. I just turned to the guy and said "Sorry mate :laugh:" pulled her back and started swaying with her laughing into her shoulder, but for the next 2 days I felt like shit almost got into a fight with one of my teacher until I clocked he was getting a little pissed then I tried to style it out that I just try to having a laugh with him. But I know he isn't an idiot so I played it smart and I kept E's to a half term and summer thing.

If this post isn't gone in 20 minutes I'll post my thoughts and exp on ketamine.

Some Mothers Do Have Em!

Weed is f**ked. I know. I have been smoking the shit since I was 12. I am 33 this year. I literally wake up and have cones. It is quite sad really :(
Doesn't affect me workwise etc. I don't even feel stoned. It is more of a habit for me. I won't even go into how much money I have blown on it, over the years. One thing it has affected is my mood. Sometimes little things make me shitty...which is fooken stupid. I need to relax more and laugh more things off. You think weed would have the oposite effect right?  Sadly it doesn't in the end.
I have given up twice over that time for a few months and I had never felt better in all my life. Somehow I ended back on it again.
I honestly think I need to go into rehab to get off it. I smoke ciggies as well, which I also mix my mull with. So whenever I have given up the pot I have always still smoked ciggies. I need to stop smoking everything. Funny thing is I swore black and blue I would never smoke. I have had asthma all my life. My father smoked and I always hated it. I guess peer pressure got the better of me.

If I aint f**ked already I will be if I keep on going.Take my advice. Stay OFF the shit or use it in moderation. Like once in a blue moon.*

*Problem is, when you smoke like that. You actaully do get stoned. Really stoned! And I hate that feeling. Go figure.

Hope that helps someone. Typing this out has made me think about how f**ked it is in my life.

Ghostface

Ghostface

I've decided to take a break from all substances to focus on my fitness. I want to take kickboxing to the next level and I feel weed is holding me back. It was a fun ride while it lasted.

Ghostface

Ghostface

:D Maybe I can do a few bumps before a fight

Fujimaster

Fujimaster

Alcohol and cigarettes are drugs. Yet they contribute to the majority of drug related deaths. And they are legal.

Pn2501

Pn2501

Quote from: Fujimaster on Sep 14, 2011, 07:01:51 AM
Alcohol and cigarettes are drugs. Yet they contribute to the majority of drug related deaths. And they are legal.
they are also easily taxable  :)

Fujimaster

Fujimaster

Quote from: Pn2501 on Sep 14, 2011, 07:03:16 AM
Quote from: Fujimaster on Sep 14, 2011, 07:01:51 AM
they are also easily taxable  :)

I was going to add that too.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Any drug can be easily taxable. It's a question of whether we choose to accept them as a natural part of life.

Effectz

Effectz

Smuggling cocaine like a boss.

Handout medical image released by the Brazilian Federal Police showing bags with cocaine inside the gastrointestinal tract of a 20-year-old Irish national arrested by police at Congonhas airport in Sao Paulo, Brazil, on September 12. The man, identified only as P.B.B., was stopped whilst trying to board a flight outbound for Brussels with 72 bags containing almost a kilogram of the drug inside his intestines.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed