predator bio mask

Started by zpreds93, Aug 16, 2011, 06:15:19 PM

Author
predator bio mask (Read 13,298 times)

Terx2

Terx2

What about Dark and all the other predators from the video games :-\.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

The thread was specifically asking about the masks seen in the movies. :)

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Always called the guy from the flashback 'Ancient'. *shrugs*

Predalien91

Predalien91

Quote from: Xenomrph on Aug 19, 2011, 12:30:00 AM
Now that I think about it, that one isn't called "Ancient Predator", that's a different mask. The one from the flashback scene in 'AvP' was "Ancient Predator", the other one doesn't have a specific name as far as I know.

They've both gotten their own merchandise, however:

http://i.imgur.com/VKJh7.jpg
We should get him a name. Mr Robo, Robo Pred or Mr. Genius Predator for shooting his Canon in the Ship.

LadyZero

LadyZero

Quote from: Master Chief on Aug 18, 2011, 06:37:50 PM
I frggin' hate Falconer and his helmet! ;)

I hate you too  ;)

<3

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Quote from: OmegaZilla on Aug 19, 2011, 11:12:25 AM
Always called the guy from the flashback 'Ancient'. *shrugs*
The guy from the flashback IS "Ancient", but that's not who is in your picture. :)
The "Ancient" one has the V-shaped ridges on his helmet (like on the toy), the one with the tubes and robotic bits is from the opening to 'AvPR'.

AliceApocalypse

AliceApocalypse

Now that I think about it, that one isn't called "Ancient Predator", that's a different mask. The one from the flashback scene in 'AvP' was "Ancient Predator", the other one doesn't have a specific name as far as I know.

They've both gotten their own merchandise, however:

http://i.imgur.com/VKJh7.jpg

Love the big smile on Chet!

I know that's supposed to be a whip Wolf is holding but...no, I won't say it at the risk of getting banned  :laugh:

Stalker

Stalker

Now that I think about it, that one isn't called "Ancient Predator", that's a different mask. The one from the flashback scene in 'AvP' was "Ancient Predator".

Actually there was an 'Ancient Predator' with the same mask as the one from the beginning of AvP-R. You see him standing on top of the pyramid with humans bowing to him, as well as facing off against the horde of Aliens.

Quote from: LadyZero on Aug 18, 2011, 06:16:58 PM
Falconer's is still the prettiest of all of them :3 And the most girly.

I don't know what you're seeing. To me Falconer looks like a stone cold badass.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

The one in the pic seems to have a different mask, it's much closer to the one on the Elder's shoulder at the end of the movie than the one I'm talking about. Maybe I'll pop on the DVD in a bit and grab my own screencaps.

Stalker

Stalker

Quote from: Xenomrph on Aug 20, 2011, 06:47:19 AM
The one in the pic seems to have a different mask, it's much closer to the one on the Elder's shoulder at the end of the movie than the one I'm talking about.

The Elder's mask is almost the same as Ancient's, except it has tribal markings & the mandible/jaw section has an opening down the center.

These are about the best comparison pictures I could find:

LadyZero

LadyZero

Quote from: Stalker on Aug 20, 2011, 05:48:57 AM
I don't know what you're seeing. To me Falconer looks like a stone cold badass.

I find prettyness in the strangest things. It's a woman thing, I wouldn't question it xD

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Quote from: Stalker on Aug 20, 2011, 10:24:08 AM
Quote from: Xenomrph on Aug 20, 2011, 06:47:19 AM
The one in the pic seems to have a different mask, it's much closer to the one on the Elder's shoulder at the end of the movie than the one I'm talking about.

The Elder's mask is almost the same as Ancient's, except it has tribal markings & the mandible/jaw section has an opening down the center.

These are about the best comparison pictures I could find:

http://www.predatorstuff.com/gallery/images/hot_toys/ancient_predator_blister/blister_an_07.jpg
Huh, learn something new every day. :) Thanks for the correction, that's pretty neat.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed