The Previews/Interviews Thread

Started by ikarop, Jul 05, 2011, 04:57:14 PM

Author
The Previews/Interviews Thread (Read 90,571 times)

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: WinterActual on Feb 01, 2013, 04:37:40 PM
Do you have any info on when the Reviews will roll out? I thought SEGA/GBX already sent a review copy to the medias.

I won't dare say the obvious...but...eh, you know what they say about games, movies, etc. that aren't "screened" for the press....

Spoiler
[close]

MrSpaceJockey

Quote from: Xenomorphine on Feb 02, 2013, 01:52:36 AM
Reminds me of that test footage for Anderson's film, where they filmed a Predator blade pretending to cut into an Alien head prop and all you could hear were the people behind the camera virtually orgasming with excitement.

Where's the footage from?

Xenomorphine

Quote from: MrSpaceJockey on Feb 02, 2013, 11:11:47 PM
Where's the footage from?

It's on the DVD. Can't remember which feature, but it has to be one of them which deals with the pre-production stuff.

Valaquen

Valaquen

Quote from: ikarop on Feb 06, 2013, 03:06:30 PM
http://www.oxm.co.uk/49975/features/post-colonial-marines-gearbox-talks-alien-sequels-angry-fans-and-next-gen-disruption/
Cool, but even the article quotes the guy as shouting and puts his speech into caps locks. Nobody at GBX is capable of being composed :P

SM

SM

On that note, was there anything in Colonial Marines that came about as a result of conversation with fans? Any examples of somebody being hellish to you, but making valid points about the game?

Yes, but I've been told I'm not allowed to talk about the female multiplayer thing.

Njm1983

Njm1983

^ BAAHAHAHAHA! ;D

Stringer2355

Aliens: Colonial Marines interview – Graeme Timmins Level Design Director

http://www.gamefreaks.co.nz/2013/02/07/aliens-colonial-marines-interview-graeme-timmins/

SM

SM

How do you feel the game will be received by fans and gamers?

There is a ton of fan service in the game for all those super fans that follow the franchise as closely as we do.  If you scour over the levels, you'll find all kind of continuity errors to the film. 

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: SM on Feb 08, 2013, 01:25:26 AM
How do you feel the game will be received by fans and gamers?

There is a ton of fan service in the game for all those super fans that follow the franchise as closely as we do.  If you scour over the levels, you'll find all kind of continuity errors to the film. 

Sounds so f**king awesome, herez my dollar money!

The Runner

The Runner

Hell yeah!!!!! Take my money!!!!! :D

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Free DLC...LEVEL EDITOR!

The Runner

The Runner

Quote from: ShadowPred on Feb 08, 2013, 02:27:56 AM
Free DLC...LEVEL EDITOR!
X2! Oh man. I could build these levels

*My High School
*Warren, Ohio
*Abandoned Interstate

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed