Author
variety in enemies? (Read 44,494 times)

SpreadEagleBeagle

SpreadEagleBeagle

Killmenow.Killmenow.

The Runner

The Runner

No we dont need all those Aliens.

No Bull *shit* Aliens, or Spitter ALiens etc.

p1nk81cd

p1nk81cd

Give us a few Dog Aliens  ;D

CavatinaTheXeno

CavatinaTheXeno

Yes I agree with you a dog alien breed would be cool but there would need to be a creature with 4 legs for that to happen. But i got the feeling it's going to be alot one breed over anything else.....and please no spitter aliens they just pissed me of in alien vs predator 3.

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

I'm just going to go and say that this should be the enemy roster. :P Minus the Preatorian since we all know the Crusher is in place of that.

Nightlord

Nightlord

Quote from: King Rathalos on Feb 11, 2012, 01:32:44 PM

I'm just going to go and say that this should be the enemy roster. :P Minus the Preatorian since we all know the Crusher is in place of that.
That is one nice roster of aliens right there, well drawn too.

HybridNewborn

HybridNewborn

That is an awesome roster! :o

I think the only thing I'd add would be the Cameron Drone (as opposed to the Drone on there, which is being called the Scout). The Cameron Drone being the smallish white one that carries the eggs around and such in the script.

Chris!(($$))!

Chris!(($$))!

There may still be a Praetorian.

Also the Scout and the Drone are different. The Scout should be the same size or even some what bigger than the Warrior.

Since the Xenos grow ridges with age you could assume that there would be a ridged head version of the Scout that is the older/veteran one while the domed one is the younger one.

alanwu1233

alanwu1233

If height ratios of this roaster was exactly the same in game
the crusher'd be  bigger than the queen

CavatinaTheXeno

CavatinaTheXeno

That roaster is awesome and why do people hate the praetorian or dislike it? I think they look nice. ;)

HappyAlien

HappyAlien

Alien enemies

Facehugger
Chestburster
Drone (smaller version of warrior)
Scout (similar to Kane's sone from first film)
Kane's son (pretty much like the original alien but smarter and harder to kill than scout and the warrior. Ambushes players and keeps to the shadows and walls)
Warrior (Cameron's alien)
Runner (like the alien from Alien 3)
Giger's Puma alien ( Giger's concept for Alien 3 more female and cat-like than the Alien 3 runner maybe bigger and faster as well)
Crusher (already in game)
Pretorian (Bigger faster warrior guards Queen)
Queen
Space Jockey Alien (Have a big alien that came from a space jockey that is just a different design to human busrt aliens)

Human/ Artificial enemies

Weyland Yutani commando armed with pulse rifle (just like the ones from Alien 3)
Weyland Yutani Commando armed with flame thrower
Generation 1 synthetic marine (basic synthetic armed with weapons similar to Colonial Marines)
Generation 2 synthetic spec ops ( more advanced synthetics- faster, stronger able to think quicker than previous generation. Armed with new plasma/lazer based weapons. Which you could take from them and it would add variety to the weapons as well. Also space jockey weapons similar to the gravity gun used in District 9 would be cool as well.)

The human/synthetic enemies would be lead by a Weyland Yutani mercenary and a traitor from the Colonial marines.
So thats 12 different typed of alien enemies and 4 basic types of human enemies which could be broken down into even more varieties. The human enemies could also be in different vehecle types. Could have a Power Loader smakdown!

Glaive

escroto

escroto

Quote from: The Runner on Feb 07, 2012, 08:38:38 PM
or Spitter ALiens etc.
The alien runner should be able to spit acid If It were in ACM too, not because It does in avp2010 ("jungle alien" for the Rebellion boys, remember?, one of the two new alien races they were adding lololol; the other one was the praetorian hahahah, yeah I'm serious, don't you remember that?), I say yes because the runner could spit acid in alien3.

The alien runner was a completely different alien that had nothing to do with the human born type. Not even the birthing was the same. No problem If It can spit acid I'd say.

The only problem with adding the runner to ACM is that, If they make this class even smaller than the current ACM lolololalien warriors then we probably won't be able to even see It xD.

Chris!(($$))!

Chris!(($$))!

We only see Xenos spit acid twice in the movies and in one case its sort of a last resort thing and in the other case the Xeno was hiding and molting and didn't yet have the means to take down the prisoner.

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed