The 'last thing you bought' thread

Started by Effectz, Jun 17, 2011, 04:32:20 PM

Author
The 'last thing you bought' thread (Read 394,934 times)

Deathbearer

The Kurgan

Deathbearer

Picked up one of these bad boys yesterday

Voodoo Magic

Yup, Voodoo is delicious.

KiramidHead

You bought that voodoo bullshit? ;D

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

:laugh:

Well this was one of my holy grails. Over 300 pages of Predator 2 material from the Director of Photography department used in 1990. The shooting script. All the storyboards, beginning to end, including revised boards. Shooting schedule. Even all the home addresses and telephone numbers of people like the Thomas Brothers and director Stephen Hopkins down to the hair stylists - which I'll never post in case someone still resides at the same address.

Looking forward to doing a deep dive!

Huggs

Huggs

Godzilla 1998: the official movie novelization

Whiskeybrewer

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Aug 27, 2019, 10:14:38 AM
:laugh:

Well this was one of my holy grails. Over 300 pages of Predator 2 material from the Director of Photography department used in 1990. The shooting script. All the storyboards, beginning to end, including revised boards. Shooting schedule. Even all the home addresses and telephone numbers of people like the Thomas Brothers and director Stephen Hopkins down to the hair stylists - which I'll never post in case someone still resides at the same address.

Aww you lucky git

Corporal Hicks

Oh man! That is f**king nice! Don't keep that f**ker all to yourself!

KiramidHead

Godzilla: King of the Monsters (2019) Blu-Ray ;D

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Aug 27, 2019, 10:14:38 AMWell this was one of my holy grails. Over 300 pages of Predator 2 material from the Director of Photography department used in 1990. The shooting script. All the storyboards, beginning to end, including revised boards. Shooting schedule. Even all the home addresses and telephone numbers of people like the Thomas Brothers and director Stephen Hopkins down to the hair stylists - which I'll never post in case someone still resides at the same address.

Nice! Be really interested in getting a look at the script at least.

Baron Von Marlon

I want something like that from Prometheus/Covenant.

LastSonofKrypton

Picked up a 360 from CEX just to put in my office at home, a weekend off work means I'm going to play Alien Isolation for the very first time

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed