The 'last thing you bought' thread

Started by Effectz, Jun 17, 2011, 04:32:20 PM

Author
The 'last thing you bought' thread (Read 391,485 times)

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: The Old One on Apr 14, 2019, 02:36:35 PMNo Alien Tongal Film collection according to the people @Blu-ray.com/forum

That sucks.

Also, Luis Nostromo has got his copy of the Alien 4K, and he says the shorts aren't on it - the Blu disc is just a repackage of the one that's been going around since the Anthology.

As such, I cancelled my pre-order. Don't really need yet another copy of the first film, it was the shorts I was hoping for.

Whiskeybrewer

That sucks. Guess ill be downloading them from Youtube lol

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Apr 15, 2019, 11:07:07 AM
That sucks. Guess ill be downloading them from Youtube lol

;)

Shasvre

Shasvre

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Nabbed the two-disc reissue of Iron Maiden's self-titled debut, leaving just Killers to get. But as I couldn't find a decent copy of that for sale at the moment, I compromised and picked up Maiden England '88 instead, which I've never actually listened to before.

Whiskeybrewer

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Apr 24, 2019, 09:30:08 AM
Nabbed the two-disc reissue of Iron Maiden's self-titled debut, leaving just Killers to get. But as I couldn't find a decent copy of that for sale at the moment, I compromised and picked up Maiden England '88 instead, which I've never actually listened to before.

Youve moved quickly on those lol

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

I found a guy on eBay who was selling almost all of them in fantastic condition for a decent price, so I struck while the iron (no pun intended) was hot :)

Sadly someone beat me to his copies of the first two, so I'm having to track them down elsewhere.

Huggs

Huggs

A heavy duty 24 disc wallet.

I'll be consolidating my favorite games down to this.

The other games will get sold.

Baron Von Marlon

Quote from: Huggs on Apr 25, 2019, 12:21:42 AM

Do you have a pants that fits such wallet?

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: Baron Von Marlon on Apr 25, 2019, 12:48:19 AM
Quote from: Huggs on Apr 25, 2019, 12:21:42 AM

Do you have a pants that fits such wallet?

"Sometimes I wear stretchy pants, in my room. It's for fun."

Whiskeybrewer

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Apr 24, 2019, 11:37:39 AM
I found a guy on eBay who was selling almost all of them in fantastic condition for a decent price, so I struck while the iron (no pun intended) was hot :)

Sadly someone beat me to his copies of the first two, so I'm having to track them down elsewhere.

It happens. but hey not long now until you get the last ones

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Haters gonna hate tomorrow... I officially received the "pull of the product" from the Upper Deck Alien Anthology card set today, just in time for Alien Day 2019. Corp Hicks, be ready to shit your pants.

I also preordered a box of 2019 Upper Deck Alien3. Got delayed until late May, but oh well!

Baron Von Marlon

No new Gucci items?  ;)

FiorinaFury161

LOL too many is my answer (seriously)

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: Baron Von Marlon on Apr 26, 2019, 06:08:03 PM
No new Gucci items?  ;)

:laugh:

You beat me to it.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed