The 'last thing you bought' thread

Started by Effectz, Jun 17, 2011, 04:32:20 PM

Author
The 'last thing you bought' thread (Read 394,575 times)

Prez

Prez

Metallica (with Slipknot) tickets!! Cost me a small fortune but going with my son and best friend. Should be awesome! Not a bad year so far, Slayer + Anthrax last week and now this coming up later this year. Just need Megadeth to tour soon too!

Whiskeybrewer

Quote from: Prez on Mar 19, 2019, 12:15:51 PM
Metallica (with Slipknot) tickets!! Cost me a small fortune but going with my son and best friend. Should be awesome! Not a bad year so far, Slayer + Anthrax last week and now this coming up later this year. Just need Megadeth to tour soon too!

Yeah thats gonna be a great show i think

[cancerblack]

One of these, taking me up to a full unit of 3.

Whiskeybrewer

Doctor Who - The Scripts: Ghost Light

KiramidHead

Some books on ebay:

All the Earthsea books I didn't already have, including thee shitty one, heh.

A first edition of Eaters of the Dead.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: KiramidHead on Mar 21, 2019, 04:51:53 PMA first edition of Eaters of the Dead.

I've always been curious to read that one. I find Crichton a bit hit-and-miss.

Baron Von Marlon

Book Of Monsters blu-ray came in the mail today.
Bought it before it went into production through their kickstarter. It's from the same people who made The Creature Below (2016).
Will watch later tonight or else tomorrow.

KiramidHead

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Mar 21, 2019, 05:23:36 PM
Quote from: KiramidHead on Mar 21, 2019, 04:51:53 PMA first edition of Eaters of the Dead.

I've always been curious to read that one. I find Crichton a bit hit-and-miss.

I enjoy it because it's so different from his usual stuff. He goes out of his way to make it seem like a legit translated manuscript, too, complete with a (partially fake) bibliography. Crichton mentioned that he was so successful at making up fake sources that he couldn't remember which were which after a while. :laugh:

Prez

Prez

Asterix Ominbus Number 1 for $10 from a second hand shop  ;D

Huggs

Huggs

Free State of Jones - Blu-ray

[cancerblack]

A W&N Series 7 brush, size 0. I already have a smaller and a larger one but size zero is my main "workhorse" brush size on miniatures and it's worth the investment to get one for those jobs i really want to show off on.

Voodoo Magic

All Natural Chunky Peanut Butter. The kind with the oil on top that you need to stir.

TheSailingRabbit

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Mar 25, 2019, 12:11:01 PM
All Natural Chunky Peanut Butter. The kind with the oil on top that you need to stir.

There's a joke in here somewhere . . .

Voodoo Magic

First Blood

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed