The 'last thing you bought' thread

Started by Effectz, Jun 17, 2011, 04:32:20 PM

Author
The 'last thing you bought' thread (Read 394,405 times)

Whiskeybrewer

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Mar 03, 2019, 06:09:07 PM
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Managed to pick up a few goodies at London Film and Comic Con this weekend! Alien 3 poster, a new Alien pin, complete set of Upper Deck&#39;s new Aliens trading cards and the complete Blue Gender series. <a href="https://t.co/syRd8YYIIY">pic.twitter.com/syRd8YYIIY</a></p>— Aaron Percival (@_CorporalHicks) <a href="https://twitter.com/_CorporalHicks/status/1102269535871270915?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">March 3, 2019</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Also the Sailor Moon monopoly set for my Mrs.

Ill be at the Cardiff Film and Comic Con this weekend lol Ill see what treasures i can find after my autographs and photo shoots

First Blood

KiramidHead

The Dragos are the best part of an already very good movie.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Yeah, but I can't stand Michael B. Jordan for some reason. :-\

P-Rock

P-Rock

He isn't that great of an actor either. Dunno why people hype him up so much. His villain in Black Panther was so so. Andy Serkis made a much better villain (and is a much better actor too).

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: Shasvre on Mar 05, 2019, 08:57:12 PM
Yeah, but I can't stand Michael B. Jordan for some reason. :-\

Stallone will always be the big draw. Jordan is doing okay, but I don't think he could handle it on his own.

Prez

Prez

Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom, Ready Player One and Edge of Tomorrow - Live, Die, Repeat BluRays ... all for just $25! Bargain.

And Akira (Manga) Volume 2.

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: Prez on Mar 07, 2019, 02:26:09 AM
Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom, Ready Player One and Edge of Tomorrow - Live, Die, Repeat BluRays ... all for just $25! Bargain.

If you love high definition, you'll love these.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

I Stooged to Conquer by Moe Howard
Curly by Joan Howard Maurer
Larry: The Stooge in the Middle by Morris "Moe" Feinberg

Prez

Prez

Quote from: Huggs on Mar 07, 2019, 02:30:29 AM
Quote from: Prez on Mar 07, 2019, 02:26:09 AM

If you love high definition, you'll love these.

Seen em all except for Ready Player One so looking forward to finally watching that one properly.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Keep an eye out for those Alien references ;D

Corporal Hicks

Such a fun film. And more fun book.

Prez

Prez

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Mar 07, 2019, 09:15:55 AM
Keep an eye out for those Alien references ;D

Hehe. I've actually seen that bit :D

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Mar 07, 2019, 12:35:11 PM
Such a fun film. And more fun book.

I rarely buy films I haven't seen previously but given this was essentially a freebie (buy 2 at get 1 free) I took a punt.

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Prez on Mar 07, 2019, 01:28:05 PMHehe. I've actually seen that bit :D

There's a few others in there ;)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed