The 'last thing you bought' thread

Started by Effectz, Jun 17, 2011, 04:32:20 PM

Author
The 'last thing you bought' thread (Read 391,412 times)

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Feb 20, 2019, 02:12:46 PMNice! I love Rob Zombie's HALLOWEEN!

*Only the first one. If I see its sequel I usually run from the store screaming*

I'm a big fan of the first one as well. The second film had some... interesting parts, to be sure.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Outland on Blu-ray, as it's finally been given a UK release.

Huggs

Huggs

Signs - Bluray

2010: The year we make contact - Bluray

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Feb 21, 2019, 07:18:22 PM
Outland on Blu-ray, as it's finally been given a UK release.

It's been out ages!

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Well I didn't know :P

Whiskeybrewer

Bernice Summerfield - Oh No It Isnt by Paul Cornell (Paperback)

Shasvre

Shasvre

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Made a start collecting the 2-disc Iron Maiden reissues that came out in the mid-90s, the ones packaged with bonus discs including all the related B-sides.

Started with my favourite Maiden album - Somewhere in Time - plus what is almost certainly their best album - The Number of the Beast - and another one at random because it's got lots of stuff on the bonus disc - Fear of the Dark.

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Feb 22, 2019, 09:07:39 AMIt's been out ages!

OK, yeah, fair enough. I just checked and its been out like two years :laugh: No idea how I missed that one!

Huggs

Huggs

Just a book.

Dead Wake: The last crossing of The Lusitania

The book looked lonely so I grabbed road to perdition on bluray.

Haven't seen it in years. Some of the soundtrack was played at my grandfathers funeral. The family has avoided the movie like the plague since. Too painful to listen to. I remember it was a great film. Looking forward having my own copy.

Whiskeybrewer

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Feb 25, 2019, 09:04:47 AM
Made a start collecting the 2-disc Iron Maiden reissues that came out in the mid-90s, the ones packaged with bonus discs including all the related B-sides.

Started with my favourite Maiden album - Somewhere in Time - plus what is almost certainly their best album - The Number of the Beast - and another one at random because it's got lots of stuff on the bonus disc - Fear of the Dark.

Good Choices

Corporal Hicks

Also the Sailor Moon monopoly set for my Mrs.

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Mar 03, 2019, 06:09:07 PM
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Managed to pick up a few goodies at London Film and Comic Con this weekend! Alien 3 poster, a new Alien pin, complete set of Upper Deck&#39;s new Aliens trading cards and the complete Blue Gender series. <a href="https://t.co/syRd8YYIIY">pic.twitter.com/syRd8YYIIY</a></p>— Aaron Percival (@_CorporalHicks) <a href="https://twitter.com/_CorporalHicks/status/1102269535871270915?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">March 3, 2019</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Also the Sailor Moon monopoly set for my Mrs.

Alien 3 poster.

Man's got good taste.

Corporal Hicks

Thanks! :D I've been trying to find one of the posters of the Queen emybro but been struggling to find out at a reasonable price. I had one in my teens but naturally I'd ruined it pinning it to the wall and catching it.

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Mar 03, 2019, 07:18:57 PM
Thanks! :D I've been trying to find one of the posters of the Queen emybro but been struggling to find out at a reasonable price. I had one in my teens but naturally I'd ruined it pinning it to the wall and catching it.

We all did it, to our everlasting shame.

The Terror: by Dan Simmons

Looking forward to reading this one.

First Blood

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed