The 'last thing you bought' thread

Started by Effectz, Jun 17, 2011, 04:32:20 PM

Author
The 'last thing you bought' thread (Read 394,768 times)

Whiskeybrewer

Marillion - The Singles Collection Volume 2 - 89-95

Prez

Prez

Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Jun 06, 2018, 08:33:55 AM

My cousin (in Malta) and his old man are massive Marillion fans. They've travelled the world following that band especially on their famous Marillion weekend events.

After 30 years I've finally gotten tickets to see one of my all time favourite bands playing live in my hometown of Adelaide, Australia.

Can't wait to see Stryper in August. My son and a few close mates are all coming too. Should be awesome as they are brilliant live!

Whiskeybrewer

Quote from: Prez on Jun 06, 2018, 01:17:29 PM
Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Jun 06, 2018, 08:33:55 AM

My cousin (in Malta) and his old man are massive Marillion fans. They've travelled the world following that band especially on their famous Marillion weekend events.

I would love to see them live

Baron Von Marlon

Got another order of clothes: thick blue/white striped Lacoste t-shirt, black FCUK t-shirt and blue Henri Lloyd zipped hoodie.
The other items didn't look like the picture or didn't fit. Second time an XL sweater didn't fit like I wanted. Seems clothes are getting tighter and tighter.

Whiskeybrewer

Marillion - Radiation (2-disc 2013 Edition)

Transformers - Dark of the Moon 3D Blurray edition

Clive Barker - Imajica 2

WWE Summerslam 2005

FiorinaFury161

Givenchy - Leather suede laced shoes

Whiskeybrewer

A s**t ton of Big Finish Doctor Who audio CDs

slipknotpredator

In love with my new Mavic Air.

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Gucci - Blind For Love jacquard trek (aka shoe like  rubber sole) slide sandals from Neiman Marcus

Whiskeybrewer

Doctor Who - Short Trips Vols 1-4 CD's

Vienna- The Memory Box

Vienna - Series 1

Baron Von Marlon

Baron Von Marlon

About a week after I placed my order, the online store announce new sales. And I just wasted my 10% discount as a new member. On top of the sales I would've gotten sweet deals. Shopping and me is always bound to Murphy's law.

Quote from: FiorinaFury161 on Jun 14, 2018, 05:11:39 PM

http://images.yoox.com/11/11474252ir_9_f.jpg

I like those.

The sandals too but I'd only wear them in my "If I was a crazy, filthy rich dude" fantasy. Along with Prada bathrobe or something. Then I'd go shopping in Beverly Hills. And when I'd walk into a shop I'd turn those weird looks into a fake smile when I pull out my wad of cash.

FiorinaFury161

Quote from: Baron Von Marlon on Jun 17, 2018, 06:01:09 AM
About a week after I placed my order, the online store announce new sales. And I just wasted my 10% discount as a new member. On top of the sales I would've gotten sweet deals. Shopping and me is always bound to Murphy's law.

Quote from: FiorinaFury161 on Jun 14, 2018, 05:11:39 PM

http://images.yoox.com/11/11474252ir_9_f.jpg

I like those.

The same thing happened to me when I got the Gucci hats at half off, two weeks later, additional 25%. However, when Gucci gets discounted like that initially, the items last literally one day. A true gamble letting them go and wait for higher discounts...

The sandals too but I'd only wear them in my "If I was a crazy, filthy rich dude" fantasy. Along with Prada bathrobe or something. Then I'd go shopping in Beverly Hills. And when I'd walk into a shop I'd turn those weird looks into a fake smile when I pull out my wad of cash.
Take out the "filthy rich" part and that is me.

I've always wanted to walk into the Giorgio Armani boutique on 5th Avenue (NYC) and be like "One of those, one of these, three of them, and all gift wrapped." "Sir, that cashmere and silk coat costs $5,695" Pulls out rolls of hundreds from a leather Givenchy backpack and say keep the change :laugh:

Hey, we can dream.

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: FiorinaFury161 on Jun 17, 2018, 06:39:44 AM

I've always wanted to walk into the Giorgio Armani boutique on 5th Avenue (NYC) and be like "One of those, one of these, three of them, and all gift wrapped." "Sir, that cashmere and silk coat costs $5,695" Pulls out rolls of hundreds from a leather Givenchy backpack and say keep the change :laugh:

Hey, we can dream.

I've got the same dream, except I'm in an Arby's and not an Armani boutique. Morgan Freeman is leaning against the counter to my left, and everytime I order something he smiles and says, "Good Choice".

Baron Von Marlon

I think I'd be like a Rodney Dangerfield character.

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: slipknotpredator on Jun 15, 2018, 03:48:34 PM
In love with my new Mavic Air.

I've got one of the budget ones whose name I can't currently remember but I just don't get chance to play with it. How are you enjoying it?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed