The 'last thing you bought' thread

Started by Effectz, Jun 17, 2011, 04:32:20 PM

Author
The 'last thing you bought' thread (Read 394,363 times)

Darwinsgirl

Quote from: PredBabe on Mar 26, 2018, 02:48:54 PM

No, it was Wolf with the whip in the jungle!  :D

It's been a while since I bought some Alien/Predator stuff but recently bought that game and this lil bank.

I thought he was too awesomely detailed to pass up.

:laugh: I never knew there was a monopoly game.  Even though I'm not an AvP fan that is tempting. The detail on the bank is amazing. I have the ALIENS bank and want to add the Big Chap to my collection. Thanks for posting those.

KiramidHead

I bought this big bastard:

Two very well written stories with incredible art. And boy howdy is Joker f**ked up.

PredBabe

PredBabe

Quote from: Darwinsgirl on Mar 27, 2018, 05:29:22 PM
Quote from: PredBabe on Mar 26, 2018, 02:48:54 PM

No, it was Wolf with the whip in the jungle!  :D

It's been a while since I bought some Alien/Predator stuff but recently bought that game and this lil bank.

I thought he was too awesomely detailed to pass up.

:laugh: I never knew there was a monopoly game.  Even though I'm not an AvP fan that is tempting. The detail on the bank is amazing. I have the ALIENS bank and want to add the Big Chap to my collection. Thanks for posting those.

Haha well when they combined Clue with Predators and Aliens I couldn't say no- especially when it was on sale.  :P

I was tempted to buy the Aliens and masked Predator one a while back but ended up passing them up and regretted it. Big Chap looks awesome, I'm definitely tempted to find that one too.

Whiskeybrewer

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Mar 27, 2018, 01:17:12 PM
I've always kinda wanted those, but not enough to go through the considerable (financial) effort of getting them.

I only need 1 more which is, Two Minutes/Aces High. Ive never spent more than £10 on ebay for them and they've been great quality

Prez

Prez

Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Mar 28, 2018, 12:00:05 PM
Quote from: HuDaFuK on Mar 27, 2018, 01:17:12 PM
I've always kinda wanted those, but not enough to go through the considerable (financial) effort of getting them.

I only need 1 more which is, Two Minutes/Aces High. Ive never spent more than £10 on ebay for them and they've been great quality

Considering I'm a Maiden diehard since the mid 80s I feel rather sheepish I never heard of these releases before (I blame it on 2 things - in my mid 40s and also being a parent... hahahaha!).

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Mar 28, 2018, 12:00:05 PMI only need 1 more which is, Two Minutes/Aces High. Ive never spent more than £10 on ebay for them and they've been great quality

Fair enough. In my mind they were selling for far more than that.

Whiskeybrewer

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Mar 28, 2018, 02:04:23 PM
Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Mar 28, 2018, 12:00:05 PMI only need 1 more which is, Two Minutes/Aces High. Ive never spent more than £10 on ebay for them and they've been great quality

Fair enough. In my mind they were selling for far more than that.

Some have been selling for more, but I can be relentless at times. Also on Amazon you can get some of them for less than £10 too

Baron Von Marlon

Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Mar 19, 2018, 11:45:28 AM
Anchorman 2-disc Blu ray - The Rich Mahogany Edition with Wake Up, Ron Burgandy

Anchorman 2 - The Legend Continues 2-Disc Blu Ray

Nice! Any of those include the Super Sized R-Rated Edition?

Prez

Prez

Blade Runner 2049 3D BluRay.

Whiskeybrewer

Quote from: Baron Von Marlon on Mar 29, 2018, 11:57:53 PM
Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Mar 19, 2018, 11:45:28 AM
Anchorman 2-disc Blu ray - The Rich Mahogany Edition with Wake Up, Ron Burgandy

Anchorman 2 - The Legend Continues 2-Disc Blu Ray

Nice! Any of those include the Super Sized R-Rated Edition?

Think so. Will have to double check

Huggs

Huggs

3 Blu-Rays

Blade Runner: The Final Cut
Blade Runner 2049
The Void

FiorinaFury161

Givenchy Paris - black cotton and satin shirt

Corporal Hicks

Finally brought this.

Whiskeybrewer

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Apr 05, 2018, 01:51:18 PM

Finally brought this.

Wait is she sat on his leg?

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

I'd let Cara Delevigne sit on my leg.

So long as she didn't try and do any acting :P

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed