The 'last thing you bought' thread

Started by Effectz, Jun 17, 2011, 04:32:20 PM

Author
The 'last thing you bought' thread (Read 391,484 times)

Whiskeybrewer

Doctor Who Big Finish Audios: #46, #58-#64

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: PVTDukeMorrison on Oct 27, 2017, 01:58:09 PM
Yep, these 3 require a non restricted license, handguns and ARs require a restricted license which i also have but rarely use since I'm mostly in the market for WW1/WW2 era rifle/shotguns

I do envy you guys across the pond sometimes. I'd love to get to shoot some real weapons on a range at some point.

Quote from: Baron Von Marlon on Oct 27, 2017, 03:10:45 PM
Lawrence Of Arabia on bluray.
Have never seen it but it was only 5 euros. And with the whole Prometheus/Covenant angle I feel I just have to see it.

I keep meaning to pick that one up myself! Especially after Prometheus/Covie and BF1. Let us know what you think of it.

PVTDukeMorrison

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Oct 29, 2017, 04:51:17 PM
Quote from: PVTDukeMorrison on Oct 27, 2017, 01:58:09 PM
Yep, these 3 require a non restricted license, handguns and ARs require a restricted license which i also have but rarely use since I'm mostly in the market for WW1/WW2 era rifle/shotguns

I do envy you guys across the pond sometimes. I'd love to get to shoot some real weapons on a range at some point.

Quote from: Baron Von Marlon on Oct 27, 2017, 03:10:45 PM
Lawrence Of Arabia on bluray.
Have never seen it but it was only 5 euros. And with the whole Prometheus/Covenant angle I feel I just have to see it.

I keep meaning to pick that one up myself! Especially after Prometheus/Covie and BF1. Let us know what you think of it.
I should be in the London area next year and know a few people, if you want I could probably get you on a range. Or, if for some reason are in the Ottawa Canada region hit me up, I'll let you shoot some proper British heritage rifles

Corporal Hicks

My trusty Pebble Steel, which I've had 3/4 years, is finally on its way out. One of the buttons has stopped working so I've decided to upgrade and brought myself a Samsung Gear 3 (Classic) with some overtime cash.  ;D

Prez

Prez

Kong Skull Island + Ghost in Shell BluRays ... for $AUD30.

Thank you very much.

Corporal Hicks

Look what I just brought!  :laugh:

Whiskeybrewer

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Nov 02, 2017, 03:41:50 PM
Look what I just brought!  :laugh:

I want  ;D

Bruce Dickinson - What Does this Button Do? (Hardback)

Alien: Covenant Novelisation

Babylon 5: Season 5 DVD Boxset

Robocop: Last Stand Vol.1 and Vol.2 TPB

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

John Wick Chapter 2 on DVD, should finally get to see it this weekend :)

KiramidHead

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Nov 10, 2017, 03:04:52 PM
John Wick Chapter 2 on DVD, should finally get to see it this weekend :)

Keep a pencil handy. ;)

Corporal Hicks

Haven't read the last one yet, though! Not really been in the mood to read any books lately.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

The Long Good Friday, surely one of the greatest British films ever made, in this rather fetching Blu-ray steelbook.

Corporal Hicks

Just picked this up.

Corporal Hicks

Been ummming and ahhhing over a picking up a plate carrier for airsoft. Since I'm rocking a mandrake loadout, decided I'd go for a specific pattern for the carrier instead of just green or tan. Now to rebuy all my pouches too.

FenGiddel

This thing right here...

I love the Nostromo artwork in this book!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed