The 'last thing you bought' thread

Started by Effectz, Jun 17, 2011, 04:32:20 PM

Author
The 'last thing you bought' thread (Read 394,914 times)

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Issue 2 of Planet Rock's new monthly magazine, mostly because I'm a Queen nut.

FiorinaFury161

^ You and my mom should talk, Queen is her All time fav band and got to see Freddie at least twice! I still have Freddie and George Michael tied for greatest voice, despite the fact both kinda have different styles. Freddie gets the edge, by the slimmest of margins...

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: FiorinaFury161 on Jul 17, 2017, 08:38:42 PMQueen is her All time fav band...

Mine too, actually.

Quote from: FiorinaFury161 on Jul 17, 2017, 08:38:42 PM...and got to see Freddie at least twice!

But now I hate her :P

Freddie was gone before I was really old enough to know who he was, sadly :'(

FiorinaFury161

Don't be a hater :P She said he did not miss a single note and his voice seemed to be even stronger in person, imagine that LOL

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Yeah, what a voice.

Another icon gone too soon.

FiorinaFury161

The last major purchases of the year. The second item will be my Christmas present, which I am super excited about!

Givenchy Paris - currency abstract print hat. Has a shiny, 3D effect, unlike any hat I have ever seen! Purchased to match the Givenchy currency leather slip on sneakers post a page or so back.

Gucci - ultra premium denim skinny fit jeans

426Buddy

426Buddy

Goes nicely with my big chap ;D

Corporal Hicks

That's the money box, right?

I picked up Ready Player One and Neuromancer today.

426Buddy

426Buddy

Yep the diamond select coin banks, the coins go in the backpack lol. I have this and the big chap one, for 20 bucks the qaulity is stellar.

Im going to get the AC one and a maskless predator someday hopefully.

KiramidHead

I bought the newer trade paperback collections of the old DC/Dark Horse crossovers on Amazon. Batman v Predator: Dawn of Trophies here I come.

Corporal Hicks

New camo top to go with my trousers.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Live... in the Heart of the City, Come an' Get It and Restless Heart (the Japanese release with bonus tracks) by Whitesnake. Pretty sure Music Magpie totally screwed up the pricing on Restless Heart because there's no way a Japanese import with exclusive bonus tracks should've only cost me a fiver lol.

Kong: Skull Island and Ghost in the Shell (the live action one) on Blu-ray.

Whiskeybrewer

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Aug 14, 2017, 12:34:43 PM
Live... in the Heart of the City, Come an' Get It and Restless Heart (the Japanese release with bonus tracks) by Whitesnake. Pretty sure Music Magpie totally screwed up the pricing on Restless Heart because there's no way a Japanese import with exclusive bonus tracks should've only cost me a fiver lol.

Kong: Skull Island and Ghost in the Shell (the live action one) on Blu-ray.

How many bonus tracks are on Restless Heart? cuz ive got the European version lol

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Three. "Anything You Want", "Can't Stop Now" and an instrumental called "Oi". I've looked around and they're all B-sides found on the album's singles. There's actually one more B-side called "Too Many Tears (Part II)" that's missing from even the Japanese edition; couldn't tell you what it is or how it differs from the standard version on the album, I've yet to listen to any of this stuff lol.

FiorinaFury161

Alien : Covenant Blu-ray Sketchbook art edition (Target exclusive)

Nice stuff.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed