The 'last thing you bought' thread

Started by Effectz, Jun 17, 2011, 04:32:20 PM

Author
The 'last thing you bought' thread (Read 395,023 times)

Xeno Killer 2179

Fatalii pepper plant

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Apr 21, 2017, 09:37:23 AM
Cue the book arriving through your letterbox :laugh:

Ha. It arrived on Saturday. I left to go on holiday on the Friday. Can I just say, I really hate reading books on my phone. I just can't get into it. I miss the tactile feel of the pages and seeing the amount left change in my hands. It's silly, I know, but I just can't get behind the ebooks.

Went to the Airsoft Fair yesterday and came back with quite a few new goodies!

Got the ASG Shadow and 2 C02 mags as I was wanting to go C02. I used my mate's Shadow the day before at a skirmish and just loved it.

New 551 for my Scorpion.

New grenade. Also got a multi-shot base for my impact grenade and an amplifier for my project gun.

426Buddy

426Buddy

Put a big dent in my "still need" list of Aliens Magazine issues.

Aliens (1991) UK Magazine Volume 2, Issue 5
Aliens (1991) UK Magazine Volume 2, Issue 7
Aliens (1991) UK Magazine Volume 2, Issue 9
Aliens (1991) UK Magazine Volume 2, Issue 10
Aliens (1991) UK Magazine Volume 2, Issue 11
Aliens (1991) UK Magazine Volume 2, Issue 12
Aliens (1991) UK Magazine Volume 2, Issue 13
Aliens (1991) UK Magazine Volume 2, Issue 16

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on May 01, 2017, 11:13:15 AMHa. It arrived on Saturday. I left to go on holiday on the Friday. Can I just say, I really hate reading books on my phone. I just can't get into it. I miss the tactile feel of the pages and seeing the amount left change in my hands. It's silly, I know, but I just can't get behind the ebooks.

I'm with you. I see the usefulness in e-readers but I can't stand them. Give me a proper book any day.

Quote from: 426Buddy on May 01, 2017, 01:02:07 PMPut a big dent in my "still need" list of Aliens Magazine issues.

Nice!

I actually have a spare copy of one of the issues... If I have a look what it is and it's one you need, I could send it over.

FiorinaFury161

Quote from: HuDaFuK on May 01, 2017, 04:23:54 PM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on May 01, 2017, 11:13:15 AMHa. It arrived on Saturday. I left to go on holiday on the Friday. Can I just say, I really hate reading books on my phone. I just can't get into it. I miss the tactile feel of the pages and seeing the amount left change in my hands. It's silly, I know, but I just can't get behind the ebooks.

I'm with you. I see the usefulness in e-readers but I can't stand them. Give me a proper book any day.,
I as well. Nothing beats the atmosphere of holding actual pages in a nice hard back book.

Quote from: FiorinaFury161 on Apr 27, 2017, 01:34:06 AMI will post about it when they get here... :o
They arrived today... :o

Brace yourselves.
Spoiler
Gucci Ace with Ayers details sneakers

All I can say is dayummmmm. I love my Gucci Bambi sparkle sneakers (check previous pages to find em), but these are just, wow. The guys at Nordstrom were drooling when I told them I wanted to order these, which so happened to be the very last pair in all of Nordstrom-dom. The silver base is actually Italian leather and the details are genuine snakeskin (foiled over). I'm going to have to wear these on bright sunny days with no chance of getting them wet or dirty. These are practically indoors only shoes...
Again, all I can say is wow. Baddest shoes ever (sorry Bug Stompers). Yes Huda, these will taken care of by top men. :laugh:
[close]

Blood Warrior

NECA Predator 2 Guardian Predator

And swimming lessons for my son.  You kind of buy that.

KiramidHead

They arrived. :)

Spoiler
[close]

426Buddy

426Buddy

Quote from: HuDaFuK on May 01, 2017, 04:23:54 PM

I'm with you. I see the usefulness in e-readers but I can't stand them. Give me a proper book any day.

Quote from: 426Buddy on May 01, 2017, 01:02:07 PMPut a big dent in my "still need" list of Aliens Magazine issues.

Nice!

I actually have a spare copy of one of the issues... If I have a look what it is and it's one you need, I could send it over.

Sweet! Just sent you a pm  :)

FiorinaFury161

Quote from: FiorinaFury161 on May 01, 2017, 08:40:26 PM
Quote from: FiorinaFury161 on Apr 27, 2017, 01:34:06 AMI will post about it when they get here... :o
They arrived today... :o

Brace yourselves.
Spoiler
Gucci Ace with Ayers details sneakers

All I can say is dayummmmm. I love my Gucci Bambi sparkle sneakers (check previous pages to find em), but these are just, wow. The guys at Nordstrom were drooling when I told them I wanted to order these, which so happened to be the very last pair in all of Nordstrom-dom. The silver base is actually Italian leather and the details are genuine snakeskin (foiled over). I'm going to have to wear these on bright sunny days with no chance of getting them wet or dirty. These are practically indoors only shoes...
Again, all I can say is wow. Baddest shoes ever (sorry Bug Stompers). Yes Huda, these will taken care of by top men. :laugh:
[close]
These arrived today to go with those... :o

Gucci Tiger striped stretch cotton socks

Blood Warrior

I picked up Alien: Isolation today.  I'm patiently waiting for it to update.

KiramidHead

I had to reorder the Zatoichi box set, since it was minus a disc when it arrived. The replacement is complete, though. :)

Z-101

Z-101

a pair of used KRK V8 series 2 studio monitors

FiorinaFury161

Nokturnal Mortum - "Verity" box set edition hand numbered to 555

I can't wait to hear the album in full, and I will gladly wait until it arrives from Ukraine to do so. :D

Corporal Hicks

Picked up a new t-shirt from Forbidden Planet when I was in London. I love it.

Whos_Nick

Cool shirt!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed