The 'last thing you bought' thread

Started by Effectz, Jun 17, 2011, 04:32:20 PM

Author
The 'last thing you bought' thread (Read 391,356 times)

Raku

Raku

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Dec 14, 2014, 04:04:10 AM
A freakishly large cup and the ThinkGeek shirt that you're wearing?
No, it's these two

IngenuiTEA 16oz Teapot
Timmy (MASCOT)

Nightmare Asylum

Sabby

Sabby

I just bought a 24 pack of Mexican Coca Cola. It comes in a vintage glass bottle and is made with real cane sugar. American Coke is made with fructose corn syrup and Australia is apparently going to start selling it's own mix with Stevia, which is f**king disgusting.

FiorinaFury161

Mexican Coca Cola is worth it. When I stopped drinking soda six years ago I remember normal CC tasted awful.

Sabby

Sabby

Quote from: FiorinaFury161 on Dec 17, 2014, 12:52:44 AM
Mexican Coca Cola is worth it. When I stopped drinking soda six years ago I remember normal CC tasted awful.

It better be, it's cutting into my graphics card budget, and I don't like the idea of playing of playing Dying Light on a GTX660 :P

FiorinaFury161

Quote from: Sabby on Dec 17, 2014, 12:58:54 AM
Quote from: FiorinaFury161 on Dec 17, 2014, 12:52:44 AM

It better be, it's cutting into my graphics card budget, and I don't like the idea of playing of playing Dying Light on a GTX660 :P
If you think that is pricey, I've seen special edition Japanese Coca Cola with Orange (shipped from Japan) for 5 dolla a bottle or Japanese Melon Fanta in tin bottles for 6 dollars with another 7 dollars to ship either of them!  :o :o :o :o

DoomRulz

FiorinaFury161

Cap. Fitzgerald

G star raw jeans, that normally cost around $200 dollars, for $60.
I call that successful thrifting

FiorinaFury161

A men's version of this handmade metallic multicolored thread crochet bikini... :D

Spoiler

[close]

edit: Happy Holidays ;D

Sabby

Sabby

Wait, a mens version? Do you have a picture? I've seen mens versions of panties before, but nothing that damn pretty.

FiorinaFury161

Quote from: Sabby on Dec 19, 2014, 01:03:17 AM
Wait, a mens version? Do you have a picture? I've seen mens versions of panties before, but nothing that damn pretty.
I don't have a picture (yet!!! ;D) and they are not panties bud. They are bikinis. Once mine gets here I will post a pic or two (in the Pics Of Yourself thread).

Sabby

Sabby

I know they're not panties, just saying, I've seen those kinds of womens clothes designed to fit men.

FiorinaFury161

Check out their website (shown on the pics), there are a lot of options for men! They are very friendly and helpful with customer support. The one I ordered I had to place specially with the owner and cost a good bit of cash. Oh well, it will be worth it! :D

Corporal Hicks

Male bikini's can't be comfortable. I get fidgety enough with plenty of room.

Also brought this:

First ebook I've ever brought - because it's only available in ebook. Haven't started reading it yet. I prefer a good wedge of paper in my hands.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed