The 'last thing you bought' thread

Started by Effectz, Jun 17, 2011, 04:32:20 PM

Author
The 'last thing you bought' thread (Read 391,480 times)

First Blood

In due time. There's still a few more items I need before my wallet implodes.

Nightmare Asylum

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

Cherno Alpha x 2
and Tailgate

I don't even but...there cute... and I had a gift card so...why not? Big foot birds.

Shasvre

Shasvre

That shit ain't working, man.

Nightmare Asylum

Shasvre

Shasvre

While we are (or were) on the subject of First Blood's current Superman obsession - have you considered getting this?

http://www.sideshowtoy.com/collectibles/dc-comics-superman-sideshow-collectibles-300215/

I have the cash for it next month and if it isn't sold out, I might just get my hands on it. ;D

First Blood

f**k me that is beautiful. My God. It's not based on any particular artist is it? By the way -- I saw the Gary Frank statue coming out early next year for the metallic series. While I do love Frank's art work, what the hell is up with the pose? And idea? :laugh:

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: First Blood on Jul 21, 2014, 07:24:39 PMf**k me that is beautiful. My God. It's not based on any particular artist is it?
Not that I know of.

The Man of Steel Premium Format was supposed to be released in January, I think. I had it on pre-order, but it got pushed back to September and I kind of lost my interest in it. This will serve nicely as a substitute, I think (unless I blow it all on Harry Potter merchandise, of course). :D

Quote from: First Blood on Jul 21, 2014, 07:24:39 PMBy the way -- I saw the Gary Frank statue coming out early next year for the metallic series. While I do love Frank's art work, what the hell is up with the pose? And idea? :laugh:
This?

Spoiler
[close]

Eh, I think I'll pass. :laugh:

Now this, on the other hand...

Spoiler
[close]

First Blood

Holy crap that's nice.

Before I blow my wad, I am tempted to get the....Death and Return of Superman Omnibus.

It's shite, but I feel compelled to get it. :laugh:

Save me from myself. :'(

Shasvre

Shasvre

I haven't actually read the whole thing, but you're better off just watching this. :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0PlwDbSYicM#ws

But if you want to spend your cash, spend it on this. ;)

Click.

First Blood

That Bruce Timm sculpt is amazing. I'll try and spring for that, if I got the cash. Now if only they'd do a Byrne sculpt. >_>

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed