The 'last thing you bought' thread

Started by Effectz, Jun 17, 2011, 04:32:20 PM

Author
The 'last thing you bought' thread (Read 391,479 times)

FiorinaFury161

Spoiler
Good thang its not oneados Fix Or Repair Dailys. ;D  Seriously, good "pick up" :laugh: Hope it does well for you
[close]

Predator Queen

Lychee Sake

Rong

WinterActual

http://www.powercolor.com/Global/products_features.asp?id=523#Specification

I managed to be the early bird and got this at REALLY bargain price. 200$ cheaper than its retail price here, and in the end I will pay just the half of its price because I will sell my 660Ti for the half of the 290.

MoonerSK

MoonerSK

just out of curiosity how much are you selling your 660ti for? according to what you said i asume around 100$

WinterActual

I will sell it for 350. I mean, I will put it for 350 but I am ready to drop the price to 320-30. With $ I had in mind the local currency lol. Here this exact 290 is priced at 850, the guy is selling it for 650 so in the end I am paying just ~350 for it :) I can't tell you the price in dollars since here the trends are really f**ked up and the hardware is very overpriced.

MoonerSK

MoonerSK

Quote from: WinterActual on Mar 10, 2014, 03:55:20 PM
I can't tell you the price in dollars since here the trends are really f**ked up and the hardware is very overpriced.
just like in my country :D

WinterActual

I can't wait for the moment when my country will change its currency to Euro, but I doubt it will be anytime soon :/

MoonerSK

MoonerSK

my country have Euro, stuff is still overpriced :D

WinterActual

Compared to what? If its compared to the prices in US, yeah, in the US the hardware is dirt cheap.

MoonerSK

MoonerSK

everything is cheap in US :(

Effectz

Effectz

Quote from: WinterActual on Mar 10, 2014, 05:51:41 PM
Compared to what? If its compared to the prices in US, yeah, in the US the hardware is dirt cheap.

1 dollar is 0.72 euro.I'm euro and stuff is still expensive.

Rong

Rong

Americas a bigger market, economy's of scale, also shipping from Asia to Europe is probably a bit more expensive and it probably passes through a couple more middlemen.

Deathbearer

Dark Souls 2 Collector's Edition

That f**king statue judges me every time I die. I feel it in his stare.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Complete Star Wars Blu-ray.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed