The 'last thing you bought' thread

Started by Effectz, Jun 17, 2011, 04:32:20 PM

Author
The 'last thing you bought' thread (Read 391,449 times)

Shasvre

Shasvre

There's a 100 page long story in this by George R.R. Martin, about two Targaryens trying to win the Iron Throne in a civil war. Should be interesting. :)

Nightmare Asylum

Awesome, let me know how the story is! I'm really interested in reading that and his three Dung and Egg novellas.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

http://store.steampowered.com/app/248800/

Looked interesting and bought it on impulse.

Now I just need to get season 2.

Rong

First Blood

Going for the Michael Jackson look. Nice.

Bat Chain Puller

The biggest, baddest, most expensive Godzilla figure I've ever purchased ... is almost here.

FiorinaFury161

Quote from: Bat Chain Puller on Jan 10, 2014, 04:11:41 PM
The biggest, baddest, most expensive Godzilla figure I've ever purchased ... is almost here.

https://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/555x636q90/856/0b5e.jpg
Fed-Ex: BEST shipping service ever! Hope it looks (and arrives) badas$!

Ordered some vintage NFL vending machine football helmets and extremely rare clear footballs. Both items are Seattle Seahawks and NE Patriots to complete my vintage collection helmets. The footballs are VERY hard to find and got my only two (Broncos and 49ers) from a vending machine back in the day.

Nightmare Asylum

Finding myself in a Halo mood again all of a sudden. Gonna reread Cryptum and then carry on with this and Silentium for the first time.

SpaceMarines

They're all great books. All have different styles, but Bear is great with them all. Really wanna read some of his other novels now. He has a great way of writing which encapsulates the grand, mythic aspects of the story and universe very well, while still keeping things grounded and personal to the main characters. It's like you're with the main characters, catching glimpses of the wider universe as they do.

Nightmare Asylum

Excellent. I really loved Cryptum when I read it, though it's been a while and I'm a bit fuzzy on the details. But the way you described it is exactly what a series like this should be.

Shasvre

Shasvre

FiorinaFury161

Ordered another b-day present for the brother (who is a body builder):

King Rathalos

Only 11.49? f**k yeah I'm getting this and it's arriving right before my birthday, hells yeah. 8)

TJ Doc

TJ Doc

Make damn sure you watch it with the original mono soundtrack selected.

AliceApocalypse

Used bookstore gold  :)

Score!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed