The 'last thing you bought' thread

Started by Effectz, Jun 17, 2011, 04:32:20 PM

Author
The 'last thing you bought' thread (Read 394,285 times)

Rong

Rong

Haha

FiorinaFury161

From Red Jacket Clothing via UPS today:

Super soft, very nice graphic of the 2nd most awesome vintage NHL team logo ever (Pittsburgh Penguins "shield" takes #1). Really wish I could have gone to the game in Pittsburgh on Tuesday vs. the Edmonton Oilers. Oh well, I will be going to Saturday night's game against the Lightning!

Also ordered/received more Japanese candy and gum over the past couple weeks. Maybe I'll get the Puccho gumis I ordered soon!

Deathbearer

[cancerblack]

Just in time for Halloween:

First Blood

Thor: War of the Pantheons

And uh, the newest Bond novel after Jeffery Deaver's Carte Blanche. Set in 1969 with Bond pushing 45, I couldn't resist because I am a huge 007 geek afterall.

FiorinaFury161

In the post the other day from Japan:

Grape Soda Marshmallow Cubes (tasty)

Cheeza Gorgonzola cheesy crackers (OMG, these are absolutely incredible!)

SpaceMarines

Quote from: First Blood on Oct 24, 2013, 12:37:40 AM
And uh, the newest Bond novel after Jeffery Deaver's Carte Blanche. Set in 1969 with Bond pushing 45, I couldn't resist because I am a huge 007 geek afterall.

http://imageshack.us/scaled/landing/69/wo9o.jpg

Let me know how that is. Always enjoy a good 007 yarn.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: First Blood on Oct 24, 2013, 12:37:40 AMAnd uh, the newest Bond novel after Jeffery Deaver's Carte Blanche. Set in 1969 with Bond pushing 45, I couldn't resist because I am a huge 007 geek afterall.

http://imageshack.us/scaled/landing/69/wo9o.jpg
Solo - the only Bond novell with no women. Bond is trapped on an island with only himself as company.

Was I close to guessing the plot?

FiorinaFury161

DVD

Now I can say I bought a horror DVD this month! Took long enough!

FiorinaFury161

Happy to see this ultra rare hat (especially in new, unworn condition) arrive in the post today:

The Sports Specialties "Shadow Block" vintage hat collection grows ever more... :D  8)

Also ordered more Japanese goodies today too! :)

AliceApocalypse

Helmet Hair!

I'm just a little worried about the suction cups flying off and into the wheel well.  Other than that, it's pretty fun!

First Blood

John Carpenter's Halloween: 35th Anniversary Edition on Blu-ray.

Can't wait to dive into that.

Still need to track down In The Mouth of Madness...

Nightmare Asylum

Still haven't watched season six or seven, but at least now when I do I can go straight through the seasons and work my way into the current stuff :)

Eva

Eva

Quote from: AliceApocalypse on Oct 29, 2013, 12:22:09 PM
Helmet Hair!

I'm just a little worried about the suction cups flying off and into the wheel well.  Other than that, it's pretty fun!

Couldn't you just drill 2 holes in the back of the helmet and, well you know...? :D

Nightmare Asylum

Heard good things... looking forward to watching it :)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed