The 'last thing you bought' thread

Started by Effectz, Jun 17, 2011, 04:32:20 PM

Author
The 'last thing you bought' thread (Read 391,357 times)

Shasvre

Shasvre

On DVD, since there were no Blu-Ray release over here. :(

King Rathalos

After these two? Definitely going to save up for the Mass Effect trilogy. 8)

Cvalda

Cvalda

Jane Campion's infamous NC-17 near-career killer paired with a trashy pre-Oscar glory Theron and Courtney Love.

Instant preorder! <3

Vickers

Vickers

Trapped is an average, predictable thriller made watchable by Charlize Theron and Pruitt Taylor Vince who both ooze talent. Kevin Bacon is solid but forgettable. Courtney Love actually turns in a surprising performance. Dakota Fanning is excellent, given her age. Stuart Townsend is flat (as he is in most of his films). A rental for a rainy day at best.

In the Cut is more interesting in terms of premise but poor in the execution. I wanted it to be good and I wanted Meg Ryan to blow me away but we can't always have nice things. :'(

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Vickers on Mar 29, 2013, 02:56:06 AM
Pruitt Taylor Vince

Kind of been wanting to see him in more things...he was pretty cool in Identity and The Walking Dead.

Vickers

Vickers

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Mar 29, 2013, 03:35:27 AM
Quote from: Vickers on Mar 29, 2013, 02:56:06 AM
Pruitt Taylor Vince

Kind of been wanting to see him in more things...he was pretty cool in Identity and The Walking Dead.

Well he's really good in the film. Amazing to think he shared a scene with Charlize in Monster only 1 year after Trapped. And it was such a leap in quality for both of them. Although it's almost as if his character just film-hopped. :laugh:

LarsVader

LarsVader

Haven't seen this in ages!

Nightmare Asylum

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Excellent movie choices.

Cvalda

Cvalda

Batman Returns > Batman

TJ Doc

TJ Doc

So... who else is too scared to disagree with her?

First Blood

It's alright TJ.

I love Batman as well.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

I love both the same way; favourite tends to float. Sometimes it's the first one, sometimes the second one.

TJ Doc

TJ Doc

They're both pretty much neck and neck for me too, honestly. I just slightly prefer the original.

Quote from: First Blood on Mar 29, 2013, 05:27:57 PM
It's alright TJ.

I love Batman as well.

I was looking for a "number one uhguyyyyyyyy" gif to reply with, but no such luck. :(

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed