The 'last thing you bought' thread

Started by Effectz, Jun 17, 2011, 04:32:20 PM

Author
The 'last thing you bought' thread (Read 394,866 times)

Shasvre

Shasvre

Sweet. But I've always found that knife Sam's holding to be a bit cheesy looking. Don't think they ever use something like that in the show though. :D

First Blood

Does Dean use that shotgun at least? :laugh:

Shasvre

Shasvre

Yeah, that stays with him throughout the whole show. That and salt. ;D

First Blood

Sweet, can't wait to dive in and start watching. :)

Effectz

Effectz

Supernatural is an awesome show.

ShadowPred

AvP 2010

f**king horrid.

Cvalda

Cvalda

It finally came!!!

RIP <3

r888

r888

I just brought this today f**k YEAH

Predator Queen

Spoiler

For a close friend who likes Fluttershy >>' I could not find the one I want
[close]

TheMonolith

27 by 40 inch movie posters for
The Indiana Jones Trilogy and Aliens.
Plan on starting a collection of these. My walls shall be covered in movies.

Nightmare Asylum

Was only $3, and its the only Alien movie I didn't own, so I couldn't pass it up. Plus, I've only ever seen the TV cut of the movie, so it'll be nice finally seeing it without being edited down (plus, I also get the extended version). I wanted to see it again before Prometheus came out, anyways. :)

Snowdog

Snowdog

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on May 27, 2012, 06:06:55 PM
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/517TNFBJHXL.jpg

Was only $3, and its the only Alien movie I didn't own, so I couldn't pass it up. Plus, I've only ever seen the TV cut of the movie, so it'll be nice finally seeing it without being edited down (plus, I also get the extended version). I wanted to see it again before Prometheus came out, anyways. :)

go and watch the theatrical version. i love the theatrical one but hate the alternative cut :laugh:

Cvalda

Cvalda

Yep. Aside from the new ending, the Special Edition is crap.

Nightmare Asylum

Yeah, I'll be watching the TE. I'll check out the SE some day, but I just don't care enough to do it right now. I actually feel the same way about Alien, I just have no ambition to see the extended version.

Cvalda

Cvalda

"Director's Cut" is interesting, but the Theatrical is still the proper version. Even Scott says so.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed