The 'last thing you bought' thread

Started by Effectz, Jun 17, 2011, 04:32:20 PM

Author
The 'last thing you bought' thread (Read 391,360 times)

severen76

Quote from: coolbreeze on Apr 02, 2012, 01:44:25 AM
Quote from: severen76 on Apr 01, 2012, 02:55:54 PM
I got some Turtle Beach PX11's. They seem to be a decent entry level brand, I hope? And a stepping stone until I can convince myself to spend £130 on A Triton headset.

I'm thinking of getting the X12's this week. How much were the 11's?

Sorry, typo: They're 21's. I got mine for £50 from Game.

Terx2

Terx2

Quote from: Cvalda on Apr 03, 2012, 07:32:09 AM
Quote from: Bat Chain Puller on Apr 03, 2012, 07:29:11 AM
Awww. And it has your stems.
:'( The beauteous miracle of reproduction.

What are you gonna name uhhh IT?

Cvalda

Cvalda

Quote from: Terx2 on Apr 05, 2012, 03:30:53 AM
What are you gonna name uhhh IT?

.....Shrub Niggurath
;D

Prime113

Prime113

Minutes for my phone.....epic, I know.

Nightmare Asylum

I've been saying for a while that I wanted Alien³, but wasn't planning on getting the collector's edition until I saw that that used was cheaper than the regular one new. To my surprise, when I opened the box, it said that there is a 2003 Special Edition in it as well, which I'm going to assume if the Assembly Cut? If so, awesome! ;D

Cvalda

Cvalda

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Apr 06, 2012, 08:36:56 PM
I've been saying for a while that I wanted Alien³, but wasn't planning on getting the collector's edition until I saw that that used was cheaper than the regular one new. To my surprise, when I opened the box, it said that there is a 2003 Special Edition in it as well, which I'm going to assume if the Assembly Cut? If so, awesome! ;D
Yup, that's the Assembly Cut. Shame you don't have a Blu-ray player, though--the DVD has patchy audio at times on the AC. The Blu-ray brought the original actors back in for new ADR.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Apr 06, 2012, 08:36:56 PMhttp://www.spun.com/scover/full/002/754/002754215.jpg
Have you seen The Mist before?

I'm sure you'll recognize a lot of the cast from The Walking Dead either way. :D

First Blood

http://ak1.ostkcdn.com/images/products/P2253491.jpg

Nightmare, you're awesome, you know that? Enjoy the movie, man. :)

Last thing I bought was this pair of Fila Sport Sunglasses. :laugh:
Spoiler
[close]

Bat Chain Puller

Double score Nightmare Asylum. (possible spoilers for real for real if you haven't seen it)

Spoiler
Great double feature for
Spoiler
happy endings! :laugh:
[close]
[close]

First Blood

Yeah, get a box of Kleenex ready. :'( :D

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Cvalda on Apr 06, 2012, 08:41:09 PM
Yup, that's the Assembly Cut. Shame you don't have a Blu-ray player, though--the DVD has patchy audio at times on the AC. The Blu-ray brought the original actors back in for new ADR.

I do have a Blu Ray player, but the Anthology is a bit out of my price range, and I can't see buying the individual ones only to rebuy them once the Anthology drops in price. The DVD should do for now, though :)

Quote from: Laufey on Apr 06, 2012, 08:42:12 PM
Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Apr 06, 2012, 08:36:56 PMhttp://www.spun.com/scover/full/002/754/002754215.jpg
Have you seen The Mist before?

I'm sure you'll recognize a lot of the cast from The Walking Dead either way. :D

Haven't seen it yet, but I heard about the actors. I guess Darabont likes to do that a lot :) Can't wait to see them in the film!

Quote from: First Blood on Apr 06, 2012, 08:44:15 PM
http://ak1.ostkcdn.com/images/products/P2253491.jpg

Nightmare, you're awesome, you know that? Enjoy the movie, man. :)

You know, I've heard that one or two times ;) Thanks man. :)

And BCP, I'm assuming your post has spoilers for The Mist, so I won't be clicking on that for now :P

Bat Chain Puller

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Apr 06, 2012, 08:46:39 PM
And BCP, I'm assuming your post has spoilers for The Mist, so I won't be clicking on that for now :P

Good assumption! If I found out you hadn't seen Alien 3 yet I think I'd have to cancel all my appointments and come and find you. Deal with you personally.  :D

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Bat Chain Puller on Apr 06, 2012, 08:59:50 PM
Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Apr 06, 2012, 08:46:39 PM

Good assumption! If I found out you hadn't seen Alien 3 yet I think I'd have to cancel all my appointments and come and find you. Deal with you personally.  :D

Oh, I haven't seen Alien³ either, but I know the gist of it from hanging around on the forums....  :-\

Kidding, kidding. :P I've seen Alien³, just not the Assembly Cut ;D

First Blood

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Apr 06, 2012, 09:02:20 PM
Kidding, kidding. :P I've seen Alien³, just not the Assembly Cut ;D

The Assembly Cut is a survivor ... unclouded by conscience, remorse, or delusions of morality.

I admire its purity.

Nightmare Asylum

So this week I guess I'm going to be watching the trilogy. I'll watch the TC before seeing the AC, so that I actually notice the new additions (been a while since I've seen Alien³.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed