The 'last thing you bought' thread

Started by Effectz, Jun 17, 2011, 04:32:20 PM

Author
The 'last thing you bought' thread (Read 389,700 times)

Nightmare Asylum

Now we'll just need to convince FB to start his :P

Bat Chain Puller

Quote from: Rick Grimes on Aug 13, 2012, 03:37:07 AM
Will be picking up Jaws on blu-ray digibook soon.

Should be arriving the the ol' mailbox tomorrow. Very ready to end the summer on this note.

Quote from: Cvalda on Aug 12, 2012, 06:28:03 AM
Awesome, Vep 8)

I just bought this...
http://www.cheapdvdpacks.com/media/catalog/product/cache/3/image/310x443/17f82f742ffe127f42dca9de82fb58b1/6/3/63054_3h.png

...for the third time. Because the first edition (which I bought day of release) was f**ked. So they sent out replacements... which fixed one problem (mostly) and then f**ked up another, hilariously enough. So now the third edition is out. Whatever. I love this film to death--the only Japanese monster movie that reaches for greatness--and nearly achieves it--aside from the original Gojira (1954).

Was there a problem with the initial run of disks, or just yours, Cvalda? I don't seem to remember anything occurring with my my disk.

Cvalda

Cvalda

Quote from: Bat Chain Puller on Aug 13, 2012, 06:22:27 PM
Was there a problem with the initial run of disks, or just yours, Cvalda? I don't seem to remember anything occurring with my my disk.
All first run discs featured incomplete English subtitles, and the subtitles on the extras were delayed by seven seconds.

Rick Grimes

That's why you buy them in the store and not online Cvalda; I was sick and tired of ordering movies through mail service since the discs were either scratched from coming loose or the case was cracked.

Cvalda

Cvalda

Quote from: Rick Grimes on Aug 13, 2012, 09:03:05 PM
That's why you buy them in the store and not online Cvalda; I was sick and tired of ordering movies through mail service since the discs were either scratched from coming loose or the case was cracked.
That wasn't the problem. It was a problem with ALL the discs manufactured by the company.

Rick Grimes

Rick Grimes

Quote from: Cvalda on Aug 13, 2012, 09:05:54 PM
Quote from: Rick Grimes on Aug 13, 2012, 09:03:05 PM
That wasn't the problem. It was a problem with ALL the discs manufactured by the company.

That's their fault then. Wait for a new and improved released with the problems fixed.

Or you can buy the trilogy box set:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B005ENCIWG/ref=pd_lpo_k2_dp_sr_2?pf_rd_p=486539851&pf_rd_s=lpo-top-stripe-1&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_i=B005ENCIZI&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=0AEN261XH5NE49Z0R1XC

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

As if Cvalda isn't aware of it already. :P

Vepariga

Vepariga

Lady teased me with ALIEN Vault aswell,holy shit that book is beautiful but she wouldnt sell it to me cuz she ordered it for her son.  :(

Cvalda

Cvalda

Quote from: Vepariga on Aug 14, 2012, 04:26:11 AM
Lady teased me with ALIEN Vault aswell,holy shit that book is beautiful but she wouldnt sell it to me cuz she ordered it for her son.  :(
...my copy of ALIEN Vault is personally autographed to me by Ian Nathan (the author), Ivor Powell (Line producer) and Brian Johnson (Special FX) ;D

[/bragging]

Vepariga

Vepariga

Quote from: Cvalda on Aug 14, 2012, 04:36:17 AM
Quote from: Vepariga on Aug 14, 2012, 04:26:11 AM
...my copy of ALIEN Vault is personally autographed to me by Ian Nathan (the author), Ivor Powell (Line producer) and Brian Johnson (Special FX) ;D

[/bragging]

:P

Cvalda

Cvalda

Preeeeeeeordered.

And yes, I am buying it exclusively so I can see Eric Thal's naked shower breakdown in HD. Sue me.

First Blood

/dowant.

Deep Rising is such a fun monster movie.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: First Blood on Aug 14, 2012, 01:45:25 PM
Deep Rising is such a fun monster movie.
Yup!

Cvalda

Cvalda

Haven't seen it. Though I've heard terrible things :P

First Blood

Bleh, forget the critics in this instance. :P

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed