Whats the scariest movie/s you've ever seen?

Started by cmc, Jun 16, 2011, 01:28:01 AM

Author
Whats the scariest movie/s you've ever seen? (Read 10,043 times)

DoomRulz

The Haunting (1963) and Paranormal Activity are the two scariest I've ever had the pleasure of watching. The former was especially horrifying. I actually had to erase it from my mind (literally) because I couldn't be alone at night for the longest time :-[

Hubbs

Manhunter (1986)

This was when I was just a kid though, other than that I was pretty freaked out by the original Texas Chainsaw flick, not so much scared but more disturbed.

The Saint

The Exorcist
Predator(saw it when i was 5)
the fly, scared me too...

King Rathalos

Quote from: Effectz on Jun 17, 2011, 03:59:08 AM
Ive never really been scared when it comes to films,me and my dad sat down whe i was 13 and i watched the exorsist after it got unbanned over here,it was a good film but i was like ''meh''.I walked home one night at about 4 am after watching that movie white noise,i ran home.

Same The Exorcist just made me laugh.

keylight-di

I never found any movie scary. Maybe disgusting (some gore horror movies), but never scary. I don't know why...

But I two movies made my cry - it was Silent Hill and Mist. For sure it's unique reaction here.

AliceApocalypse

Quote from: Pn2501 on Jun 16, 2011, 11:19:50 PM
Quote from: AliceApocalypse on Jun 16, 2011, 03:33:34 PM
Quote from: Laufey on Jun 16, 2011, 08:22:34 AM
http://img821.imageshack.us/img821/5563/demonknight.jpg
Seriously, that movie scared the shit out of me as a kid. Looking back at it, it's not really a scary movie, but I had horrible nightmares for weeks after seeing it.

This sound track to this rocks, and the movie too  :laugh:

I have two top scary films, one is Amityville and the other I can't remember the name of  :-[  It came out in the mid to late '80s, it was about a kid that was accidentally killed by a sibling then his ghost came back to haunt his siblings and all the neighborhood kids.  One by one each kid died a horrible death.  I can't remember the name of it, but it was traumatizing.

Sounds like the Wraith.
oh the charlie sheen goodness.

No, not the Wraith I love that movie (<3 cars)  This one was very strange, even for me  :-[

The Saint

Quote from: keylight-di on Jun 17, 2011, 12:58:24 PM
I never found any movie scary. Maybe disgusting (some gore horror movies), but never scary. I don't know why...

But I two movies made my cry - it was Silent Hill and Mist. For sure it's unique reaction here.
Not one?

PREDDY VEDDER

Sleep away camp 2 traumatized me when I was 6.

keylight-di

Quote from: The Saint on Jun 17, 2011, 02:36:25 PM
Quote from: keylight-di on Jun 17, 2011, 12:58:24 PM

Not one?

Nope, sorry... I'm easy to make my cry, but very hard to scare... :-[

Maybe because real life can be much more scary than every horror movie.... :-\

War Wager

The Blair Witch Project had me physically shaking, I was so engrossed. Could pass as a legit footage anyday.

x2SMONEY

The Blair Witch Project (I can never go into the woods at night without being creeped out after seeing it)
The Exorcist
Salems Lot (The original TV movie, in my opinion what horror should be like)
A few episodes of the Twilight Zone like "The Dummy" scared the shit outta me when I was little.I've got fond memories of watching The Twilight Zone every News Years eve with my mom
Jaws (My favorite movie, It's not immediate fear untill yo go in the ocean, and since I live in Long Island, Im in the water alot,which means the movie scares me often)
IT- terrified me as a kid
Pet Cemetary (saw the movie around Halloween when I was about 7)

XxecutionerxX

The Blob (remake) - Damn sink scene!!

Jaws - I wasn't scared until I actually went to the beach.

Alien - I slept face down so I wouldn't get faceraped!

DarkMajesty

When I was younger every scary movie made me sleep with my light on.
Quote from: XxecutionerxX on Jun 17, 2011, 07:18:10 PM
I did the same thing after seeing it the first time!
But now I love horror movies and it's hard to find a good scary one.

Feral_PRED

Quote from: XxecutionerxX on Jun 17, 2011, 07:18:10 PM
The Blob (remake) - Damn sink scene!!

Jaws - I wasn't scared until I actually went to the beach.

When I watch Alien for the first I was only 7 and I did the same thing than you.  :D

-alienhunter14

TheMonolith

The Haunting (original) and Touch of Evil are the two most recent films that had me on the edge of my seat. Still get me there.
Old favorites that enduced piss are The Terminator, The Texas Chainsaw Massacre, The Thing and Invasion of the Body Snatchers (56 and 78).

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed