Who's the hottest woman in the AVP franchise?

Started by predxeno, Jun 09, 2011, 08:08:12 PM

Who's the hottest woman in the AVP franchise?

Alexa Woods
19 (38.8%)
Adele Rousseau
2 (4.1%)
Kelly O'Brien
0 (0%)
Darcy Benson
0 (0%)
Carrie
4 (8.2%)
Jesse
20 (40.8%)
Pregnant Sue
1 (2%)
Nurse Helen
0 (0%)
Homeless Woman
1 (2%)
Ms. Yutani
2 (4.1%)
News Reporter Woman
0 (0%)
Kendra
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 48

Author
Who's the hottest woman in the AVP franchise? (Read 16,081 times)

predxeno

I've added the News Reporter Woman to the poll and have uploaded a pic of her to my first post.  I've also found better pics of Pregnant Sue and Nurse Helen.  Phew.  There are a lot more women in AVPR than I previously thought to acknowledge.  Though, there still is 1 more unacknowledged woman in AVPR that I can't find; her name is Tina.  She's not a major character and I have no idea what her role in the film even is.  She's played by Catherine Lough Haggquist:

I know this is a far stretch especially considering AVPR's popularity on this site, but anybody recognize her?

I'm tempted to put Kendra in the poll as well, but she was cut from the film. :(

PREDDY VEDDER

Quote from: predxeno on Jun 10, 2011, 06:34:22 PM

I'm tempted to put Kendra in the poll as well, but she was cut from the film. :(

Right she was hot wasn't she like 12?

Dude you're creepier than homeless woman gettin it on with prego face rape bitch but since you started these awesome franchise hot chick polls your rep is invincible. Creep on.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

How is anybody beating Alexa. How.

[Edit] Wait, what the hell? I just noticed that the woman who plays the nurse is Rekha Sharma, Tory Foster from Battlestar Galactica. I don't think I can find her as attractive anymore. ):

"Why'd you do it, Tory?!"

samoht

Oh predxeno. You've done it again. Trust.

I voted for Lex.

Sexy Lexy

predxeno

Quote from: PREDDY VEDDER on Jun 10, 2011, 06:50:03 PM

Dude you're creepier than homeless woman gettin it on with prego face rape bitch but since you started these awesome franchise hot chick polls your rep is invincible. Creep on.

I think she was more of a teenager than a kid.

Spidey3121

We should revamp the poll to most useless woman in the AVP franchise :laugh:

Honestly though, no offense, but some of these characters...

AliceApocalypse

Quote from: predxeno on Jun 11, 2011, 01:38:29 PM
Quote from: PREDDY VEDDER on Jun 10, 2011, 06:50:03 PM

I think she was more of a teenager than a kid.

Predxeno, please, no. 

Sharp Sticks

PREDDY VEDDER

Ms Yutani (Francoise Yip)^^^ is a hottie :o... she just didn't look that good in AVPR. Jesse still gets my vote since she's looks better in the movie.

MrSpaceJockey

MrSpaceJockey

Kendra? Her actress was 18 at the time of filming, but I say no.  I still feel like shes a lot younger than that.

Terx2

Ms Yutani. I love a woman that has power and is not afraid to use it.

Ghostface

Alexa. The rest aren't even on the radar.

predxeno

Quote from: MrSpaceJockey on Jun 13, 2011, 03:39:56 PM
Kendra? Her actress was 18 at the time of filming, but I say no.  I still feel like shes a lot younger than that.

What gives you the feeling?  Cause apparently a lot of people here have it.

SM

Simply because she doesn't look 18.  Based on the pic above I wouldn't say any older than 15.

predxeno

Well for some reason, Kendra looked like an older teen to me.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed