So Hudson survived..

Started by Griffith, Jun 08, 2011, 03:46:26 PM

Author
So Hudson survived.. (Read 35,707 times)

Griffith

Griffith

QuoteGearbox's Chief Creative Officer Brian Martel says that Colonial Marines will tie up some elements from that film. For instance, players might learn what happened to Hudson when he was pulled through the floor by a xenomorph.

Ignoring all the facts that will make this game awesome this one give me the chills, what happened to Hudson after he was pulled out of medlab? Did he escaped? How? as a player you might learn what happend to him but in what form, an audio log?, a notorius evidence like "Hudson was here", It would be nice to see more of Hudson avenging his brothers fallen in battle, the character deserv it however I'm intrigued on how GBX will make it fit into the story without being ridiculous.

Imagine this, a survival mode playing as Hudson, that would be f**king AWESOME, killing xenos, alarm sirens of the soon aftermath "all personal must evacuate you now have 15 min to reach minimum safe distance" ..brb I have to change my underware

EDIT:
QuotePitchford explained that we would learn the fate of Hudson and the others left behind

Refresh my memory please, those who "survived" meaning that they were not killed on screen

-Apone
-Dietrich
-Hudson
-Drake?

Dowly

Dowly

We'll probably just find him sticking out of a wall with a big hole in his chest.

Griffith

Griffith

Quote from: Dowly on Jun 08, 2011, 03:53:37 PM
We'll probably just find him sticking out of a wall with a big hole in his chest.

Man you just hurt my geek feelings

Sharp Sticks

Sharp Sticks

Dowly got it.

newbeing

newbeing

I wouldn't be surprised if that was him we see in the gameplay footage.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ng-Ze74TBF8#ws

Dowly

Dowly

BTW, while we're on the subject of those left behind, IMDB lists Josh Ridgway as a voice actor for Pvt. Wierzbowski.

Anyone got any more info about it?

Bat Chain Puller

Bat Chain Puller

I'd appreciate him being alive and well ... having taken a cue in survival against xeno morphs from Sgt. Newt. Now where he may have picked up the additional skills of survival vs thermal nuclear meltdown ... I just don't know.

It could only happen in a game. It would be very geeky, but cool if handled just right. I loved Hudson like a brother and I don't want to see his corpse in a wall.

Would prefer to see him Bat-Shit insane. Hold up in some underground part of the processing station. With a pet hamster.

Sharp Sticks

Sharp Sticks

They'd have to bring Bill Paxton in to do it though. Anyone else would be unacceptable.

Interesting that they're listing Wierzbowski. That guy was a true hero.

Bat Chain Puller

Bat Chain Puller

Quote from: Sharp Sticks on Jun 08, 2011, 04:40:33 PM
They'd have to bring Bill Paxton in to do it though. Anyone else would be unacceptable.

THIS.

Well ... maybe THIS INSTEAD so they know we here at the galaxy don't tolerate f**k-ups.

Quote from: Sharp Sticks on Jun 08, 2011, 04:40:33 PM
They'd have HAVE NO OPTION but to bring Bill Paxton in to do it though. Anyone EVERYONE else (including God himself) would be unacceptable GAME RETURNINGLY RETARDED.

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

I hope they don't throw Hudson in there to try and please the fans if they don't explain why, but if it fits with the story than that will be awesome.  Yes Mr. Paxton, BigLove is done, let's see a few minutes of new Hudson lines!  The entire Aliens community would shit...

I personally hope we get to play with Drake.  There's one marine that doesn't have time to bleed.

DragonBossk

DragonBossk

Silly question but did Hudson still have his rifle (or perhaps a pistol) when he got dragged under the floor panels? Would make more sense if they somehow had to explain if or how he somehow managed to escape and survive.

Dowly

Dowly

Quote from: DragonBossk on Jun 08, 2011, 04:56:43 PM

Silly question but did Hudson still have his rifle (or perhaps a pistol) when he got dragged under the floor panels? Would make more sense if they somehow had to explain if or how he somehow managed to escape and survive.

Just before he is dragged down, you can see his left hand is on the edge of the hole and right hand is reaching for Hicks. But it's possible he dropped the rifle down there.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I only hope they don't take too many liberties and play with the canon too much. Unless he escaped before they took him back to the hive, he should be a burnt crisp.

Six-String-Samurai

Six-String-Samurai

mabey he kills the alien with his pistol while it is dragging him to the hive.  Like that one part from AVP  ;D

Kimo

Kimo

Or maybe the will go with something mad, like the is a new Queen or that Bull Alien came from Hudson.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed