Breaking Bad & Better Call Saul

Started by Space Sweeper, Jun 04, 2011, 04:29:15 AM

Author
Breaking Bad & Better Call Saul (Read 152,924 times)

botmetro

botmetro

: (

Anonymous684

Anonymous684

Spoiler
that 50 cal isnt for jessie or hank/dea.........its for Todds crew! I'm calling it!
[close]

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

I felt nauseous for the last 20 minutes of that episode.

Now I think I may be sick.

Spoiler
I want Hank and Gomie to live... but they won't. I knew what was happening for a good 10 or 15 minutes before it actually happened, and that was unbearable. Had to pause a few times to just calm myself down.

Maybe Jesse can escape in the Rolls.

Seems that the .50 cal's use is a tossup between the Neo-Nazis or whatever clout Lydia and the Czechs may have.
[close]

ADDENDUM:

Spoiler
Shit, it just dawned on me; right before Walt left the car wash, he saw Skyler teaching Jr. to use the register. The same register Walt had manned a year and a half before.

The sins of the father...
[close]

Rong

Rong

Spoiler
Jessie isn't going to die, Hank and Gomie are f**ked, Todd and co will keep jessie alive as leverage and back up, Walt is going to be held as indentured slave to uncle jack forced to cook, hence the time difference,  walts in too deep, I called it a while back about the 50 cal probably the only way out
[close]

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: Rong on Sep 09, 2013, 12:13:12 PM
Spoiler
Walt is going to be held as indentured slave to uncle jack forced to cook, hence the time difference,
[close]
Spoiler
That's an interesting way of looking at it. Basically gives Walt a 'year in purgatory', thematic penance for all of the horrible things he's done in the series. I still think they'll basically just threaten Walt with something-- maybe the phone evidence, or a wounded Hank's life, until he gives up to location of the To'hajiilee stash, and take that all from him and tell him to get the f**k out of town (which is why he has the New Hamshire ID in the flash-forwards), so he's basically forced to leave his family behind and rot by himself with no contact with anybody for a year in solace until something brings him back to ABQ, a motivation to get his money back and fulfill his plan to leave it with his family when he dies.

Since Marie has Hank's final location (:'() that can be presumably traced from her phone, she'll give it to the police and give them the full story where they'll possibly find Gomie and Hank... and Uncle Jack will pin the deaths to 'Heisenberg'. So Walt is double motivated to get the f**k out of there. Also, Marie has been in such a f**ked mental state over the whole Walt thing, this may cause her to take a taste of her own 'medicine' that she had been researching...

...f**king brutal show.
[close]

ace3g

ace3g

must own

http://collider.com/breaking-bad-complete-series-blu-ray/

Now I know why no one was hit..........it was all camera trickery for the surprise opening of next week's episode

Space Sweeper

SpaceMarines

ace3g

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Todd's got good taste.

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Calling it now:
Spoiler
Walt convinces Uncle Jack to spare Hank and Jesse by volunteering to cook for him indefinitely.  I think Gomez is doomed.
[close]

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Spoiler
I doubt Uncle Jack would let Hank go, seeing as he's a DEA officer and obviously wouldn't listen to a threat. Especially if he was going to get Walt to cook with him indefinitely; just another thing for Hank to be clued in to.
[close]

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Too late, I already called it.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

o, ok

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed