Signature and Avatar Requests

Started by AtR, Jan 19, 2007, 11:25:56 AM

Author
Signature and Avatar Requests (Read 728,787 times)

HunterWarrior

HunterWarrior

Thanx for the help guys...its hard to look at my own work without seeing similarities at times so its good to get some perspective, Max iam worken on something now which i think willl look much better just give me a few moments to put it togeather (Crosses fingers) and thanx War for the help too cheers mate.

Mike’s Monsters

Quote from: War Wager on Jan 21, 2010, 09:27:15 AM
Quote from: Mikey on Jan 21, 2010, 06:54:57 AM
This okay?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v293/MG3-Kiryu/010b.jpg

Hmm, it does look pretty blurry. Thanks for taking the time though.

That is only because I bumped the resolution down a little bit to make it load faster.
With the size of the image that you had, any of them most likely will be "blurry" to you.
And also the way you want it cropped won't help either, HunterWarrior cropped it to the point where it won't really get distorted...
So you may want to settle with one or the other, or just have like, only his glove and legs showing or something.

War Wager

War Wager

The glove/legs sounds like it would make a better avy actually.

Mike’s Monsters

Quote from: War Wager on Jan 21, 2010, 09:34:26 AM
The glove/legs sounds like it would make a better avy actually.

HunterWarrior

HunterWarrior

Woops...I must be gettin tired here lol, thought war was talken about max's sig. But he was talken about that avy.. hehe oops. I do like what Mikey did, trying to fit all of the picture makes its "feel" blury but it is a very nice avy. But if you want something clear you have to settle on portions of the body to be shown sometimes depending on the size of the picture you want to resize and fit, sometimes you can fit the whole pic in a small 100x100 but usually when you go from a big size pic to a really small pic, it condenses everything and makes everything how shall i say less "pretty" but there are ways to fix that but you can only do so much. Anyways like I said I really like what Mikey did with the avy, and I just seen the fix too, looks really good.

War Wager

War Wager

That I like. Though could you make Freddy kind of a cool blue like Hunters avy?

Sorry for nip picking. :-[

HunterWarrior

HunterWarrior

Max I like this fix i did on your sig much better. I actually feel good about it. Let me know what yah think.

Mike’s Monsters

Is this what you meant?

I am going to bed now.

War Wager

War Wager

:D

Just in time then, 'cos that's sweet.

Cheers HunterWarrior and Mikey, you done grand jobs.

UltimateBadass

Quote from: HunterWarrior on Jan 21, 2010, 09:53:58 AM
Max I like this fix i did on your sig much better. I actually feel good about it. Let me know what yah think.

Awesome! :)
Thanks again Hunter.

HunterWarrior

HunterWarrior

Quote from: Maxwell on Jan 21, 2010, 09:56:40 AM
Quote from: HunterWarrior on Jan 21, 2010, 09:53:58 AM

Awesome! :)
Thanks again Hunter.

Np Max.

And its all good war, mikey set yah up with a nice avy :)

HunterWarrior

HunterWarrior

Alien3 here she be....

visagepoissons

You make some really nice stuff Hunter Warrior.

HunterWarrior

HunterWarrior

Quote from: visagepoissons on Jan 21, 2010, 11:16:06 AM
You make some really nice stuff Hunter Warrior.

Thanx :)

Alien³

Alien³

Quote from: HunterWarrior on Jan 21, 2010, 10:53:00 AM
Alien3 here she be....

Awesome thanks man :)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed