Signature and Avatar Requests

Started by AtR, Jan 19, 2007, 11:25:56 AM

Author
Signature and Avatar Requests (Read 733,327 times)

CanadianHero67

CanadianHero67

fluxcap can you make a avatar of this whole thing?

brad873

brad873

can i get a better version of mine plz

thanks

brad

Night Killer

Night Killer

Would someone mind making me a new sig?  Preferably a predator one, no specifications on which.

Resurrection

Resurrection

Is this ok?

I can make you a matching avatar if you want.

fluxcap

fluxcap

Alright but, what is that? Like some sort of army thing? Is that even the right image? Just a bit confused.

This what you want?

And brad873, whats wrong with yours? Pretty sick if you ask me.

CanadianHero67

CanadianHero67

Quote from: fluxcap on Jan 13, 2008, 01:37:24 AM
Alright but, what is that? Like some sort of army thing? Is that even the right image? Just a bit confused.
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b129/Chris_W/armyithink.jpg
This what you want?
No, nothing changed (besides size)  you can use a background with the colour black please.
It may look odd but what it is is the insignia for the rank of lieutenant (army) of the Canadian Forces.

yellow snow predator

yellow snow predator

Hey could you make my current avatar in a bigger size plz. but not too big.

well i mean zoom in a little

Resurrection

Resurrection

Just a tad bigger since the scene resolution didn't get much bigger than this:

Hope that works for you.

XenoVC

XenoVC

Quote from: Kigan on Jan 12, 2008, 08:11:57 PM
I was hoping that maybe, if you have time, could you make me a sig? I have an idea of what I want, I just don't know the first thing about making one.

Dark colored, like the darkness of the banner at the top of the site. I'd like to have various Aliens in it, with one being a queen. Preferably a good pic from the one in Aliens, but I know that may not be possible. Perhaps with the queen on the left and several Aliens on the right, perhaps different looks. Also with something in the middle, though I can't decide what I want it to be. Perhaps a picture of the Nostromo. Like they are looking to the Nostromo, knowing Ripley and other hosts are there. And if somehow my username could be in it too, that would be awesome.

I know thats a lot, so if you can't make it I completely understand.

I can't fit all that without making it look crappy,So do you like this? :)

fluxcap

fluxcap

There you go

CanadianHero67

CanadianHero67

Quote from: fluxcap on Jan 13, 2008, 06:18:21 AM
There you go
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b129/Chris_W/armyblack.jpg
I'm so sorry but i'm not making it clear enough (for one it's now navy lieutenant instead of army) I want the whole thing, no shape change, keep the angles the way it is, infact keep it the way you see it here.

Just make it avatar size and put in a black background behind the green insignia.
Please and thank you and sorry for miscommunication.

XPredalienXHunterX666X

XPredalienXHunterX666X

could i possibly get a sig of wolf and the predalien?

fluxcap

fluxcap

It all makes sense now :D
Did one as you asked but I felt it looked abit flat so I did one to add some dimension to it. Like they tend to do in some war videogames.

CanadianHero67

CanadianHero67

Quote from: fluxcap on Jan 13, 2008, 07:20:25 AM
It all makes sense now :D
Did one as you asked but I felt it looked abit flat so I did one to add some dimension to it. Like they tend to do in some war videogames.
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b129/Chris_W/navy1.jpghttp://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b129/Chris_W/navy2.jpg
Thanks fluxcap there great :), now the hard part... picking one!

EDIT: I'll send a pic for a different avatar because I just realize how boring it is (not your fault).

Resurrection

Resurrection

I just made you a normal version, and also a transparent version so the white doesn't show if you want: 

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed