Signature and Avatar Requests

Started by AtR, Jan 19, 2007, 11:25:56 AM

Author
Signature and Avatar Requests (Read 726,204 times)

First Blood

First Blood

:o

Thank you so much!

Shasvre

Shasvre

Oh, love the new signature. :)

Troll Cat

Troll Cat

I'm not asking for a sig but i want to know whats a good resolution for a sig because mine seems to small

Nope

Nope

It would look better if you centered it
put
around it.

Troll Cat

Troll Cat

I'd rather not have to center it like that. so im just going to make bigger sig's

Nope

Nope

Just dont make it stretched.

Rebellion

Rebellion

hi, i was just wondering if someone could make me a signature using the following three images, and just have the word "Rebellion" on it somewhere. It will be much appreciated ;D

thank you!!

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Hello, I was wondering if someone would like to make a signature and avatar please?

Signature:

Left: (whole thing)

Middle

Right:

And of course have Crazy Rich somewhere in there. In the ALIENS title style if it's possible. Thanks.

dragonthingy

dragonthingy

Can I have this as a Sig with "DRAGONTHINGY" written under the dude in the middle?

Inverse Effect

Inverse Effect

Quote from: dragonthingy on Jul 15, 2011, 09:21:16 AM
Can I have this as a Sig with "DRAGONTHINGY" written under the dude in the middle?

That would be impossible unless you want the picture to be all stretched.

But in any case here you go.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Yes it is, unless you cut some of Charizard's horns and the entire lower half (up to Steelix's chin).

Inverse Effect

Quote from: Troll Cat on Jul 13, 2011, 11:39:43 PM
I'm not asking for a sig but i want to know whats a good resolution for a sig because mine seems to small

Its not about resolution its more about width and height. My two ideal sixes are 600 x 150 & 510 x 150. Im currently using for my signature 600 x 150.

Vecrotus

Vecrotus

Could somebody make me an avatar from this pic, modified with the curves like my current avatar, please:

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Can someone make me an av from this?

and a sig from this?

Thanks in advance.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed