Signature and Avatar Requests

Started by AtR, Jan 19, 2007, 11:25:56 AM

Author
Signature and Avatar Requests (Read 730,790 times)

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Quote from: MrBrokenTusks. on Jan 08, 2011, 03:47:20 PM
Well I like it the only thing I would of done different is don't make the blurring happen so suddenly do it gradually instead of just blurring start all of a sudden also I would of made olivias head go to the top of the signature so you can't see the sudden change between orange and black, and use her as a seperater. 

Also same as sweeper feedback on the pixar one would be appreciated

I find your lack of Toy Story... disturbing.

Apart from that, really well done. I love the lines in the background and the wide spectrum of colours used.

Hell, I guess I could use some feedback too. Fledgling sig creator, and whatnot.

MrBrokenTusks.

Quote from: SpaceMarines on Jan 08, 2011, 08:00:03 PM
Quote from: MrBrokenTusks. on Jan 08, 2011, 03:47:20 PM
Well I like it the only thing I would of done different is don't make the blurring happen so suddenly do it gradually instead of just blurring start all of a sudden also I would of made olivias head go to the top of the signature so you can't see the sudden change between orange and black, and use her as a seperater. 

Also same as sweeper feedback on the pixar one would be appreciated

I find your lack of Toy Story... disturbing.

Apart from that, really well done. I love the lines in the background and the wide spectrum of colours used.

Hell, I guess I could use some feedback too. Fledgling sig creator, and whatnot.
... I am saving them for my avatar.

Also, yours is good I like it. The transition between each image is good especially on the gun. and I didn't realise you had more than one image it is that good.

Though I personally don't like sigs that big. The ratio is fine I just hate 600x150 but that is just a personal thing, not a knock on quality.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Thanks for the feedback.

As for the size, it seemed that anything smaller would've felt a little cramped.

Anonymous684

Anonymous684

feedback on my new set?

MrBrokenTusks.

good, but I f**king hate the paper mario game. I thought it would be underatted but when I played it I knew why I had never heard about it.

The art it self and what you did is cool but the subject of it I just hate :P

Hive Tyrant

Hive Tyrant

Feedback on my new set? :D

MrBrokenTusks.

Sweepers set a new trend it seems :P
It is amazing, not a big fan of rpg's in general but this seems like one that I might play. I like the border in a nutshell how did you do it, it looks simple but the colours look like they have been placed purposely? I dislike the aspect ratio but that's just me and that avatar is literally one of the best on the site.

Hive Tyrant

Hive Tyrant

The border was very simple: I used the rectangular marque tool, then used stroke to create a 1pxl border which I made 50% transparent so it adapted the gradient I used on the dragon emblem (since I did it on that layer).

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: MrBrokenTusks. on Jan 08, 2011, 10:59:44 PM
Sweepers set a new trend it seems :P
Being what?  ???

MrBrokenTusks.

A surge in requests for feedback.

Elliott

Elliott

I want this as an avatar. I tried, and it didn't work out so well. :D
http://www.funz.eu/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/Troll-Legacy.jpg

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Picture is not showing.

Cap. Fitzgerald

Anyone want to take a shot at making me a new set?
Something that combines the old and the new me....
I would love a set based on the Halo Reach Troopers.
Thanks in advance.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

May take a try on that tomorrow. :) By trooper you mean this?
Spoiler
[close]

Cap. Fitzgerald

Yes

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed