Signature and Avatar Requests

Started by AtR, Jan 19, 2007, 11:25:56 AM

Author
Signature and Avatar Requests (Read 726,248 times)

Anonymous684

Anonymous684

Consider it done!

Le Celticant

Le Celticant

Thank you very much  ;)

MrBrokenTusks.

I'll work on one as well, but dont expect much.

MrBrokenTusks.

MrBrokenTusks.

Finished yer it's average I didn't spend much time on it, since uncanny is making one.

Revised version

Le Celticant

Le Celticant

A bit too dark, I don't clearly see the Alien and the revised version deleted the amazing details of the elder.
I'll wait the other version but thanks for the work involved, I appreciate it  ;)

MrBrokenTusks.

MrBrokenTusks.

No worries I didn't even notice that the alien was badly lit :P

I was going to use locustas 2d model thing but I thought I should ask first and I needed to be done quick so I just got the first picture I saw  :P

Anonymous684

Anonymous684

Quote from: Le Celticant on Aug 12, 2010, 09:25:46 PM
Well, I would like one and since I'm un-experimented with all kind of 2D design, if you could make me one, I would love it!
I don't want anything too big nor too small (the size of your sign seems well). For the colour gradient, I would go for something like the AVP Galaxy banner to 'cloak' with the forum and don't hurt too much the eyes.
Rectangular shape.
I would like one of thus item:
-Elder Predator
-Giger's Alien
-Acheron or derelict for background.

Then if you want to add personal touch, feel free to do it, I don't want too much restriction, it's better to let the artist handle his project alone.

I didn't want to blend it to much with avpg color scheme so i gave it a bit of a off tone!

jackalope

jackalope

gorgeous, babe. :)

MrSpaceJockey

MrSpaceJockey

That is freakin' sexy. I would take it, if I wasn't mentally forced into making my own signatures because of my own nature to always do things myself.

I'm normal  :)

MrBrokenTusks.

Yours is definatley better than mine.

jackalope

jackalope

Quote from: MrSpaceJockey on Aug 13, 2010, 12:23:04 AM
That is freakin' sexy. I would take it, if I wasn't mentally forced into making my own signatures because of my own nature to always do things myself.

trust me, i'm usually the same...

MrSpaceJockey

MrSpaceJockey

I just happen to be too lazy to work on something good...or is able to make something that good.

Lie

Lie

You shouldn't have preconceptions about others or yourself, try and fail because at least then you've tried.

Quote from: Jackalope on Aug 13, 2010, 12:46:01 AM
Quote from: MrSpaceJockey on Aug 13, 2010, 12:23:04 AM

trust me, i'm usually the same...

*Slaps both of you in the face*

Define normal to me?

Spoiler
Rhetorical Question  :D
[close]

Le Celticant

Le Celticant

Quote from: Uncanny Psycho on Aug 13, 2010, 12:07:33 AM
Quote from: Le Celticant on Aug 12, 2010, 09:25:46 PM
Well, I would like one and since I'm un-experimented with all kind of 2D design, if you could make me one, I would love it!
I don't want anything too big nor too small (the size of your sign seems well). For the colour gradient, I would go for something like the AVP Galaxy banner to 'cloak' with the forum and don't hurt too much the eyes.
Rectangular shape.
I would like one of thus item:
-Elder Predator
-Giger's Alien
-Acheron or derelict for background.

Then if you want to add personal touch, feel free to do it, I don't want too much restriction, it's better to let the artist handle his project alone.

I didn't want to blend it to much with avpg color scheme so i gave it a bit of a off tone!

http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s62/madvp/lecant.png

Definitely love that gorgeous Giger's look!
Great work there, Thank you very much, I'm lovin' it  :D

Anonymous684

Anonymous684

All i ask is for credit to be put down wherever you please :D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed