The SONG OF ICE AND FIRE Thread

Started by Shasvre, Apr 19, 2011, 10:36:01 PM

Author
The SONG OF ICE AND FIRE Thread (Read 470,988 times)

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Areo Hotah's actor is an Alien 3 veteran. 

Shasvre

Shasvre

You know what they would call the film, right, Nightmare?

Right?

Spoiler
Right?

Spoiler
Tremors: Sand Snakes
[close]
[close]

MudButt

MudButt

spin off series with oberyn lol plz

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

http://screenrant.com/game-thrones-casting-malko-adewale-akinnuoye-agbaje/

QuoteAccording to THR, Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje – who played fan-favorite Mr. Eko during the second and third seasons of Lost – will join Game of Thrones as a character named Malko. However, fans of George R.R. Martin's novels shouldn't bother searching their bookshelf to refresh their memory of what role he plays in the ongoing saga. Akinnuoye-Agbaje's character is an original creation for the show.

Oh, man, this makes me excited. Wonder how his character will factor into the whole thing, though. Maybe like Locke, sort of an amalgamation of several book characters.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Eva

Eva

Quote from: SpaceMarines on Oct 18, 2014, 05:36:16 AM
http://screenrant.com/game-thrones-casting-malko-adewale-akinnuoye-agbaje/

QuoteAccording to THR, Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje – who played fan-favorite Mr. Eko during the second and third seasons of Lost – will join Game of Thrones as a character named Malko. However, fans of George R.R. Martin's novels shouldn't bother searching their bookshelf to refresh their memory of what role he plays in the ongoing saga. Akinnuoye-Agbaje's character is an original creation for the show.

Oh, man, this makes me excited. Wonder how his character will factor into the whole thing, though. Maybe like Locke, sort of an amalgamation of several book characters.

NA is gonna love these news. :)

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Needs more scripture stick. :P

Nah, really cool news. Looking forward to seeing him in the show!

Shasvre

Shasvre

My first thought when I saw that he was involved was Moqorro.

New set photos. Spoiler warning.

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/notyetamovie/news/?a=109654

It definitely seems like...

Spoiler
...Tyrion will reveal himself to Dany from the very start. This should also be where Drogon will show up for a snack. Let's hope it's not Jorah.
[close]

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Spoiler
Interesting that they're bring Dany and Tyrion together so soon, since Martin said they aren't going to have any real direct interaction until the end of TWoW.
[close]

MudButt

MudButt

Well the show just said F**K you Martin.

He's gonna die before the books are done. That fat bastard.

First Blood

First Blood

He honestly doesn't have to write another book. He is getting rich off royalties alone.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: MudButt on Oct 21, 2014, 04:07:29 PM
Well the show just said F**K you Martin.

He's gonna die before the books are done. That fat bastard.

Nah, I have faith in Martin. He probably won't beat the show at this point, but he'll finish. Still crossing my fingers for TWoW next year.

This does make it seem like they definitely want to wrap the show up by 6 or 7 seasons, though. Season 4 had quite a few already, but I'm expecting a lot of shortcuts this season.

MudButt

MudButt

Quote from: First Blood on Oct 21, 2014, 04:09:26 PM
He honestly doesn't have to write another book. He is getting rich off royalties alone.

With all this money the man should invest in a treadmill. That whale. Ya know, he did the motion capture for the whale in Ron Howard's new film In The Heart of the Sea.

First Blood

First Blood

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Shasvre

Shasvre

I don't mind the show changing things up a bit. Keeps it exciting for those of us who read the books. :)

On the subject of age and body, I know Martin find the whole thing pretty offensive.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed