The SONG OF ICE AND FIRE Thread

Started by Shasvre, Apr 19, 2011, 10:36:01 PM

Author
The SONG OF ICE AND FIRE Thread (Read 467,278 times)

Dovahkiin

Dovahkiin

To every Stark:

Spoiler
Especially you, Ned...
[close]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fShlMU9jpsk#

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

I was looking to buy some cool figures of some of the characters but they all look like crap.  At least I think so.  The only thing that really was kinda worth buying figure wise was a plush 3 eyed raven.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: Dovahkiin on Jul 21, 2014, 03:58:48 AM
Okay, my thoughts on the remainder of Season 1:

Spoiler
Jofferey's a c**t, just like I expected. Let's get that out of the way. Daenerys and Jon are probably my two favorite characters so far. I pretty much wanna see the Lanisters die. Every single one of them. Die in hellfire...except for Tyrion. He can stay alive because I like him. Oh, and tits...all the tits. f**k you, Baelish, you charismatic bastard. And HOLY f**k WHY NED?!?! WHY MUST YOU DIE?! YOU HAD AN IMPACT ON ME SIMILAR TO BOROMIR!!! Oh, and an extra-special f**k you to Cersei, my least favorite character. Khal Drogo was one of my favorite characters and I was very, very sad to see him go. He was such a badass. But when Daenerys came out of the ashes with those dragons...the reveal, that music...Epic is a goddamn understatement.
[close]

My thoughts on Season 2:

Spoiler
I'm really happy Robb is kicking the Lanister's asses so far. He's a badass character. The King of the North, everybody. f**k you, Theon Greyjoy you goddamn traitor. I laughed my ass off when he went on thinking he was being all inspirational just to be knocked the f**k out. And that crazy ass fakeout where I thought Bran was burned alive...f**k me, that messed with me. The battle of King's Landing was suitably epic, and I found myself rooting not for the Lanisters, but for Tyrion himself. He's turning out to be such an awesome character and his relationship with Shae is touching. I loved seeing Daenerys overcome her wants in favor of her dragons and finally getting them back. Those c**tholes deserved to be locked in that f**king safe. And-

HOLY.

f**k.

THAT MOTHERf**kING ENDING. When I heard the third hornblow, I literally said out loud- "Oh, shit..." And it just barely started showing the White Walkers coming from out of the snowstorm...and the torn up, zombified ones and that crazy looking awesome leader one on the dead horse...I was hopping up and down in my seat. I find it funny that I forgot about the White Walkers so many times in this season, and they come out at the end with this awesome reveal. I cannot wait to start Season 3!!! This show is shaping up to go toe-to-toe with Breaking Bad for me.  8)
[close]

So far, I'm team Stark 100%.  8)

Nice to hear that you like it. :)

Seeing as how you're not that far in, how do you think things will play out?

Dovahkiin

Dovahkiin

Spoiler
I sincerely hope that the Starks win the war, for one. I think The Hound will start protecting Sansa now and he'll be making the transition to good guy. Speaking I which, I don't believe I mentioned just how much I f**king love The Hound. Such a badass motherf**ker moving around the battlefield, hacking men completely in half, crushing heads and disemboweling people. Such a hoss.  8)
[close]

First Blood

First Blood

Well prepare to get your heart broken on more than one occasion. This show isn't kind.

First Blood

First Blood

I am not. Just giving him a small heads up. Get yer kleenex ready.

Oh and Stannis a f**king badass. Can't wait to hear your thoughts about him and his lady. 8)

Dovahkiin

Dovahkiin

Pretty much is...

First Blood

First Blood

What you said makes no sense. Check your grammer before posting please.

First Blood

First Blood

It's a vague statement. I don't mention any characters nor what happens to anyone or anything. You can interpret it however you like. I am not deleting shit.

Dovahkiin

Dovahkiin

If what Magegg said is true, the damage is already done. So there's no point in deleting it.

First Blood

First Blood

Quote from: Magegg on Jul 21, 2014, 04:27:58 PM
It IS spoiling, if you think what you said is 'vague', you're understimating anyone's reading comprehension.
Did I mention anyone that dies? Nope. Did I mention any major events that happen in the story? Nope. Did I mention anything at all regarding the story? Nope. You're making it worse by blowing a gasket.

Quote from: Magegg on Jul 21, 2014, 04:27:58 PM
Too late. You see, First Blood?

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Goddammit.

First Blood

First Blood

Quote from: Magegg on Jul 21, 2014, 04:33:38 PM
Now I'll have to spoil Guardians of the Galaxy for you or something  >:( You're the worst kind of human being.
I know. I am such a terrible person. Think I am gonna go drown some puppies later.

Dovahkiin

Dovahkiin

I hope you're wrong here, Magegg. I really, really do.

DJ Pu$$yface

DJ Pu$$yface

Way I read it, I think Magegg was the one who did the damage  :laugh: Oh well done you!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed