The SONG OF ICE AND FIRE Thread

Started by Shasvre, Apr 19, 2011, 10:36:01 PM

Author
The SONG OF ICE AND FIRE Thread (Read 467,300 times)

Bjørn Half-hand

Bjørn Half-hand

Made it 30 seconds into the video then had to turn it off.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

What a fine sense of humor you have.

Zenstoren

Zenstoren

No, I agree with him. That video was chronically unfunny.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Nah, the ending made it all worth it.

Xenodog

Xenodog

For RagingDragon to rub on his wounds.

BANE

BANE

Quote from: Castiel on Jun 22, 2014, 06:19:20 PM
Nah, the ending made it all worth it.
Not for those of us who don't cream our pants every time we see George in person.

Bjørn Half-hand

Bjørn Half-hand

Quote from: Cal427eb on Jun 22, 2014, 03:37:44 PM
What a fine sense of humor you have.

I could say the same of you for liking it. Different people find different things funny so get over yourself.

I swear, 99% of your posts are unnecessarily argumentative and unnecessarily dickish. Why the hell am I only just now putting you on my ignore list...

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

I said you have a fine sense of humor... I'm confused, isn't that a compliment?  ???

Nooooooo pls unignore me  :'(

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Quote from: Cal427eb on Jun 22, 2014, 11:25:21 PM
I said you have a fine sense of humor... I'm confused, isn't that a compliment?  ???

lol

coolbreeze

coolbreeze

Quote from: Cal427eb on Jun 22, 2014, 11:25:21 PM

:laugh:

Some people just don't know how to take a compliment.

DJ Pu$$yface

DJ Pu$$yface

George's cameo was the best part of the video.

Magegg

Magegg

I finally caught up, via an 8-episodes marathon yesterday, now I've finished watching Season 4. As good as ever.

Spoiler
I was a little worried on how they're now going for "high fantasy" in the last two episodes you have these skeleton warriors, fairy sprites, a wizard inside a tree... It's exciting, but I'm worried about the budget D:
[close]

By the way, I was kind of shocked by the complete absence of Gendry this season.

xeno-kaname

xeno-kaname

Quote from: Magegg on Jun 23, 2014, 11:04:46 PM
I finally caught up, via an 8-episodes marathon yesterday, now I've finished watching Season 4. As good as ever.

Spoiler
I was a little worried on how they're now going for "high fantasy" in the last two episodes you have these skeleton warriors, fairy sprites, a wizard inside a tree... It's exciting, but I'm worried about the budget D:
[close]

By the way, I was kind of shocked by the complete absence of Gendry this season.

Yea surprised about Gendry as well.

Magegg

Magegg

Quote from: Kimarhi on Jun 17, 2014, 06:46:53 PM
In the books Bran was by far the douchiest thing he ever did. 

Sister f**king was once a common thing in Westeros when the Targaryen's reigned and it was suspected that's why most went mad. 

And if he admitted all the children were his (which I seem to remember him being so aloof to the consequences of their relationship that it didn't occur to him they were his till much later) then it would remove the Lannisters from both the structure of power AND result in the death of both he and Cersai.

If he didn't f**k his sister then he'd be a completely normal dude where his most hated act was being a kingslayer............which saved all the lives of kings landing. 

TV Jaime is a douchebag compared to book Jaime.
I've always thought (haven't read the books) Jaime basically stopped being a douche
Spoiler
after his hand was cut.
[close]
Learned some humbleness.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed