The SONG OF ICE AND FIRE Thread

Started by Shasvre, Apr 19, 2011, 10:36:01 PM

Author
The SONG OF ICE AND FIRE Thread (Read 467,304 times)

First Blood

First Blood

Quote from: Xenodog on Jun 17, 2014, 07:43:30 PM
Guess Melisandre will have to be your main redhead homegirl now.  8)

Yes plz.

Shasvre

Shasvre

So...

Spoiler
Did Ser Alliser die last week? Tormund cut him, but Alliser was pulled away by his own men before Tormund could finish the job, or so it seemed. So where is he? I didn't see him this week. He could be healing from his wounds of course. I just hope he didn't die off screen. :-\
[close]

Quote from: First Blood on Jun 17, 2014, 08:55:38 PM

Yes plz.

Would First Blood let Stannis take his fingers if he could spend one night with Lady Melisandre? ;D :laugh:

coolbreeze

coolbreeze

Quote from: Castiel on Jun 17, 2014, 08:56:49 PM
So...

Spoiler
Did Ser Alliser die last week? Tormund cut him, but Alliser was pulled away by his own men before Tormund could finish the job, or so it seemed. So where is he? I didn't see him this week. He could be healing from his wounds of course. I just hope he didn't die off screen. :-\
[close]

Quote from: First Blood on Jun 17, 2014, 08:55:38 PM

Yes plz.

Would First Blood let Stannis take his fingers if he could spend one night with Lady Melisandre? ;D :laugh:

Probably depends on the hand.  :laugh:

First Blood

First Blood

I need my right hand for finger banging.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Castiel on Jun 17, 2014, 08:56:49 PM
So...

Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
If ADwD is anything to go by, I'm assuming he's still around.
[close]

Also, in regards to the Tysha thing from the books...

Spoiler
It just dawned on me that, because Jaime never confessed about her to Tyrion, Tyrion never told Jaime about the other men that Cersei was with. That stuff is kind of important to Jaime's arc going forward, so I wonder how/if the show is going to address that.
[close]

Shasvre

Shasvre

The other men (well, except Lancel) doesn't exist in the show anyway. Which is a shame, because they have important roles to play in the Cersei/Margaery drama.

I wish the other two Tyrell brothers would have made an apperance as well. :-\

Xenodog

Xenodog

Quote from: Castiel on Jun 17, 2014, 08:00:23 PM
Quote from: Xenodog on Jun 17, 2014, 07:43:30 PMGuess Melisandre will have to be your main redhead homegirl now.  8)

Also...book readers, what are you most looking forward to in S5 assuming it's Feast and Dance combined?

Spoiler
Drogon in the arena would be one of the things I'm really looking forward to. 8)
[close]
Surprisingly, same. That was pretty cool.

For me though;
Spoiler
"My son Wendel came to the the Twins a guest. He ate Lord Walder's bread and salt, and hung his sword upon the wall to feast with friends. And they murdered him. Murdered, I say, and may the Freys choke upon their fables. I drink with Jared, jape with Symond, promise Rhaegar the hand of my own beloved granddaughter ... but never think that means I have forgotten. The north remembers, Lord Davos. The north remembers, and the mummer's farce is almost done. My son is home."
And then the resounding events in and around Winterfell.
[close]

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Lord Manderly is definitely something I'm looking forward to.

Xenodog

Xenodog

Quote from: SpaceMarines on Jun 17, 2014, 11:06:37 PM
Lord Manderly is definitely something I'm looking forward to.

Wonder who'll be cast as him? Either way I think they'll need a fat suit.  :laugh:

Master

Master

Quick question
Spoiler
Book readers please tell me will Stanis unite and work together with Mance? Yes/No?
[close]

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: Master on Jun 18, 2014, 09:20:23 AM
Quick question
Spoiler
Book readers please tell me will Stanis unite and work together with Mance? Yes/No?
[close]

Kind of. A little.

Xenodog

Xenodog

Quote from: Castiel on Jun 18, 2014, 10:11:45 AM
Quick question
Spoiler
[close]

Kind of. A little.
I'd say they do more than just a bit?

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: Xenodog on Jun 18, 2014, 10:12:19 AM
Quote from: Castiel on Jun 18, 2014, 10:11:45 AM
Quick question
Spoiler
[close]

Kind of. A little.
I'd say they do more than just a bit?

Spoiler
He send Mance on a mission, yes, but it's not like they join forces/armies, That stuff goes down between Jon and Tormund.

Speaking of Tormund, now that they got him as a prisoner, they don't need Val to find him. Which is a shame. I would have loved to see her in the show. :-\
[close]

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Shasvre

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed