The SONG OF ICE AND FIRE Thread

Started by Shasvre, Apr 19, 2011, 10:36:01 PM

Author
The SONG OF ICE AND FIRE Thread (Read 470,907 times)

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Spoiler
Say what you will, Barristan's chapters in Dance are among my favourites from the entire series. Things may be a tad slow in Essos, but I don't agree that they're boring or inconsequential. Shit gets interesting in Meereen, let's just say that.
[close]

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Agreed with SpaceMarines. And as far as Essos goes

Spoiler
serious book spoilers
Spoiler
Arya's chapters in AFfC and ADwDare definitely some of my favorites in the entire series. The House of Black and White is seriously trippy, and I cannot wait to find out more about the order of the Faceless men and see what choices Arya makes.
[close]
[close]

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Ah man, that reminds me from this most recent episode:

Spoiler
The scene with Davos coming up with the plan to contact the Iron Bank had me grinning. Wonderfully done. Can't wait for them to come into the scene; I'm happy they're introducing the bankers to the show earlier than in the books.
[close]

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Yup, I agree. That's going to be a rather fantastic departure.

Now if they would just hurry and introduce
Spoiler
Coldhands, dammit :D
[close]

DJ Pu$$yface

DJ Pu$$yface

What about
Spoiler
Lady Stoneheart
[close]

Really unhappy when that got spoiled for me.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

ASoS SPOILERS:

Spoiler
I'm almost certain that the final scene of the season will be Lady Stoneheart.
[close]

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: DJ Pu$$yface on Apr 22, 2014, 12:31:55 AM
What about
Spoiler
Lady Stoneheart
[close]

Really unhappy when that got spoiled for me.

If I had to guess,
Spoiler
final shot of the season.

I still remember reading that for the first time. I had absolutely no clue it was coming, and my jaw dropped as low as it could go. Absolutely insane moment!
[close]

Quote from: SpaceMarines on Apr 22, 2014, 12:34:11 AM
ASoS SPOILERS:

Spoiler
I'm almost certain that the final scene of the season will be Lady Stoneheart.
[close]

Spoiler
Audience reaction is going to be crazy.

I think I might try to have some of my friends that don't read the books over during the finale, just so I can see how they react to that.
[close]

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Ah, man, watching with non-readers is so much fun. ;D

The1PerfectOrganism

The1PerfectOrganism

I actually prefer new Mr.Dario and his get-up.

And finally Stannis says something that I'm like "Yeah he's correct" , not sitting doing nothing or putting all his eggs in fire-god basket.

-Non-book reader.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: SpaceMarines on Apr 22, 2014, 12:40:51 AM
Ah, man, watching with non-readers is so much fun. ;D

I just lent a friend the DVDs that came with my season three set, and he's been texting me after every episode with his thoughts. He just texted me last night and told me (S4 spoilers):

Spoiler
That his cousin ruined the Purple Wedding for him by telling him that Tryion dies. I'm going to have him over to watch the first three episodes of S4 on Friday, and I cannot wait to see his face when the Purple Wedding plays out differently :D
[close]

Quote from: Erik Lehnsherr on Apr 22, 2014, 12:45:42 AM
I actually prefer new Mr.Dario and his get-up.

Needs more blue hair/beard :P But I like how they gave him a version of Strong Belwas' moment in last night's episode :D

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Quote from: SpaceMarines on Apr 22, 2014, 12:11:25 AM
Spoiler
Say what you will, Barristan's chapters in Dance are among my favourites from the entire series. Things may be a tad slow in Essos, but I don't agree that they're boring or inconsequential. Shit gets interesting in Meereen, let's just say that.
[close]

Spoiler
Barristan's chapters are my favorite in all of DoD.  Followed probably by Tyrion and his buddy Ser Jorah.  But that's when it gets interesting is when other characters actually head over there (wtf is that continent called again) and make their move toward Dany.
[close]

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Kimarhi on Apr 22, 2014, 12:54:21 AM
Quote from: SpaceMarines on Apr 22, 2014, 12:11:25 AM
Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
Barristan's chapters are my favorite in all of DoD.  Followed probably by Tyrion and his buddy Ser Jorah.  But that's when it gets interesting is when other characters actually head over there (wtf is that continent called again) and make their move toward Dany.
[close]

Spoiler
Essos :P

I can't wait to see everyone on Essos interact with each other, presumably after (or during) the battle that will likely happen at the beginning of the next book. Tyrion and Jorah, Barristan, Dany and her potential new Khalasar, maybe ever Arya.
[close]

First Blood

First Blood

Just started episode three! Here we go.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: First Blood on Apr 22, 2014, 01:02:26 AM

Did you enjoy it?

Spoiler
Or did Jaime touch you in a bad place? :-[
[close]

xeno-kaname

xeno-kaname

Quote from: Shasvre on Apr 22, 2014, 05:21:19 PM
Quote from: First Blood on Apr 22, 2014, 01:02:26 AM

Did you enjoy it?

Spoiler
Or did Jaime touch you in a bad place? :-[
[close]

Who's to say he wouldn't enjoy that?  :laugh:

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed