The SONG OF ICE AND FIRE Thread

Started by Shasvre, Apr 19, 2011, 10:36:01 PM

Author
The SONG OF ICE AND FIRE Thread (Read 470,861 times)

Effectz

Effectz

My reaction.

Spoiler
Joffrey is dead
[close]

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Maybe potential book spoiler below:

I was trying to look myself, but I couldn't be sure. Did anyone notice if there was a
Spoiler
female dwarf at Joffrey's "tournament?" I didn't think so, but it was hard to tell with the helmets and quick cutting.
[close]

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Apr 15, 2014, 01:00:46 PM

I was trying to look myself, but I couldn't be sure. Did anyone notice if there was a
Spoiler
female dwarf at Joffrey's "tournament?" I didn't think so, but it was hard to tell with the helmets and quick cutting.
[close]

Spoiler
Nope, no Penny as far as I could see. There's been quite a few complaints over at WiC. :D
[close]

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Shasvre on Apr 15, 2014, 01:04:04 PM

Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
Nope, no Penny as far as I could see. There's been quite a few complaints over at WiC. :D
[close]

Spoiler
That's unfortunate. I read an interview with Weiss and Benioff where they said that they tried as hard as they could to get a pig, but it just wouldn't have been fair to the pig to have someone ride it.

I guess, when the time comes, Penny will arrive and make mention that her brother was there at the wedding, eve though she herself wasn't.
[close]

Valaquen

Valaquen

Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
And some clapping too. I hope they cut that useless and frankly annoying character right out of the show. She's an unnecessary stumbling block.
[close]

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: Valaquen on Apr 15, 2014, 02:10:33 PM

Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
And some clapping too. I hope they cut that useless and frankly annoying character right out of the show. She's an unnecessary stumbling block.
[close]

A penny for your thoughts, Valaquen.

Oh, and apparently it's Maisie Williams birthday today.

First Blood

First Blood

Heard great things about this episode. Gonna give it a go later.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: First Blood on Apr 15, 2014, 10:08:38 PM
Heard great things about this episode. Gonna give it a go later.

Yussss.

Eva

Eva

Yeah, intense stuff. I've looked forward to watch how *that* scene would play out in the tv-series and it worked great.

Brienne looks very uncomfortable walking around in clothes. Give that woman some armor and chain mail for Gods sake. Smear her face and hair with dirt.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Eva on Apr 15, 2014, 11:08:43 PM
Brienne looks very uncomfortable walking around in clothes. Give that woman some armor and chain mail for Gods sake. Smear her face and hair with dirt.

Haha, agreed. I can't wait for the rest of her story to be explored on TV.

First Blood

First Blood

Justice is done.

Spoiler
Joffery is dead. Can't wait to find out who it was.
[close]

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Apr 15, 2014, 11:10:14 PM
Quote from: Eva on Apr 15, 2014, 11:08:43 PM

Haha, agreed. I can't wait for the rest of her story to be explored on TV.

Or just get rid of the clothes.  ;)

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Brienne. In a show full of c**ts, she's a desperately needed joy. ;D

Game of Thrones, Season 4: Episode 1

Spoiler
f**k the king.
[close]

Vepariga

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Sorry, I've finally caught up now. Only took a week+ of binge-watching the entire series. :laugh:

I've had my reasons for not watching, but HBO produces too high a quality of shows for those reasons to stand for long.

Spoiler
Honestly, all of the Joffrey theories here are great, but with such massive tension within the Lannister family and another, much less sadistic and out-of-control heir in line, my money's on a family affair. ;)
[close]

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed