The SONG OF ICE AND FIRE Thread

Started by Shasvre, Apr 19, 2011, 10:36:01 PM

Author
The SONG OF ICE AND FIRE Thread (Read 471,109 times)

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

D'oh, cant believe I forgot the Hound. Book spoilers below:

Spoiler
I refuse to believe that he is dead.
[close]

Brienne is another favorite of mine, come to think of it.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Spoiler
Part of me would prefer if the Hound would just stay dead. He's been through so much, let him rest.

Another part of me wants to see him give the Mountain (who apparently is kinda sorta dead if I read correctly) his comeuppance.
[close]

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Spoiler
I don't know, his death seems a bit wishy-washy to me. When Arya left him he was dying, and A Feast For Crows established the fake-Hounds, but I don't really trust the priest that claims to have buried the Hound himself. Only time will tell, I guess.
[close]

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Spoiler
Its implied through some of the dialogue that the Hound might be working at the monastery.
[close]

Xenodog

Xenodog

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Jan 31, 2014, 06:40:06 PM
D'oh, cant believe I forgot the Hound. Book spoilers below:

Spoiler
I refuse to believe that he is dead.
[close]

Yup. Same.  :laugh:

Spoiler
I don't even want him to be a major character again, just tell me he survived and is at moderate peace!  :-[
[close]

Marines :
Spoiler
Aye, that would be great justice. But we all know how well intended justice-doers go down in Westeros...Robb.  :'( From what I've read I really struggle to believe Gregor is still alive.
[close]

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Spoiler
I thought it was pretty safe assumption that Gregor is Ser Robert Strong.
[close]

Xenodog

Xenodog

Spoiler
Dude...you read what the poison was doing to him?  :P
[close]

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Spoiler
Been awhile since I've read the books, but I thought that it was heavily implied that Qyburn went all Frankenstein's Monster on Gregor and made him into Ser Robert Strong.
[close]

Xenodog

Xenodog

Spoiler
Oh right, I haven't got to Robert Strong yet, my bad.  :laugh:
[close]

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Spoiler
Cersai's necromancer guy whose name I can't remember was working on him.  They ship his head to Dorne for attempted reconciliation, Ser Robert Strong is the same size as Gregor and never takes his helm off to reveal what he looks like and its mention that he never speaks or even takes a shit.  Robert Strong is supposed to represent Cersai in trial by combat and necromancer guy had mentioned that he was attempting to make Cersai an immortal champion..........while treating Gregor.
[close]

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Quote from: Xenodog on Jan 31, 2014, 06:52:49 PM
Spoiler
Oh right, I haven't got to Robert Strong yet, my bad.  :laugh:
[close]

Oh. Sorry if I spoiled something.

Xenodog

Xenodog

Naw it's ok man it wasn't a major one.
Spoiler
Dead Gregor is good Gregor, even if he's reanimated.
[close]

Eva

Eva

I'll be cheering a bit for Jamie Lannister this season. We learned a lot of interesting things about him in S3 during his 'road trip' with Brienne. Some assumptions we had of his character up until they were brought together, turned out to be wrong, pointing towards a much more complicated person than what the world thinks of the kingslayer.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

I used to hate the f**ker. Now he's one of my favorite characters.  :laugh:

Shasvre

Shasvre

He's too charming to hate, even before all this.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed