The SONG OF ICE AND FIRE Thread

Started by Shasvre, Apr 19, 2011, 10:36:01 PM

Author
The SONG OF ICE AND FIRE Thread (Read 471,012 times)

Xenodog

Xenodog

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Jul 01, 2013, 08:38:42 PM
Quote from: Xenodog on Jun 30, 2013, 08:01:04 AM
Quote from: DJ Pu$$yface on Jun 29, 2013, 11:01:42 PM
At least there's Tyrion Lannister. The only likable one from that family.
Yeah, though I must admit as a character I find Tywin quite cool. Unlike most of his kids he's far smarter, respectful and level-headed. Kind of a shame he dislikes Tyrion as he was the only child to inherit his intelligence I.M.O.  :-\
I wouldn't say the only one to inherit his intelligence, as they're all quite smart/crafty in one way or another, but Tyrion is the only one to match his wit... though Cersei certainly tries.  :laugh:
Yeah, I guess it put that badly.
And yeah I'd definitley agree with that, Cersei really wishes she was that sharp.  :laugh:
I've heard Tywin also loses it a bit with some of his kids in S3 and gives them a pretty undermining speech here and there?

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Complete opposite of losing it actually; in Season 3, he's doing everything he can to gain a powerful foothold-- which includes having to give his kids something of a spanking. A lot of power-sparring going on in the Lannister family in S3, and Tywin's presence... is intimidating to say the least.

Xenodog

Xenodog

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Jul 04, 2013, 01:12:46 AM
Complete opposite of losing it actually; in Season 3, he's doing everything he can to gain a powerful foothold-- which includes having to give his kids something of a spanking. A lot of power-sparring going on in the Lannister family in S3, and Tywin's presence... is intimidating to say the least.

Cannot wait!  :D

Valaquen

Valaquen

QuoteNeil Marshall returns to direct S4 finale
The wishes of the showrunners and fans alike have come true! Neil Marshall, who directed the stunning and pivotal Blackwater in season two, is returning to the show according to Empire Online. (SPOILER ALERT, do not follow the link if you have not read through A Storm of Swords!)

He will helm the final episode of season four. Given what he managed to accompilshed on such short notice in S2, we can expect quite a treat with enough planning ahead of time this year.

WiC UPDATE: Hold your horses, folks. Our own source close to the production has indicated to us that this Empire report is not entirely accurate. We were unable to get any specifics, but we probably shouldn't take everything in this report as completely set in stone. Let's wait until we get a more official announcement before getting too worked up
http://winteriscoming.net/

SPOILERS at the link. So... beware.

Shasvre

Shasvre

I really hope this ends up happening. :)

Shasvre

Shasvre

Filming for Season 4 began today. :)

Eva

Eva

Quote from: Shasvre on Jul 08, 2013, 08:21:09 PM
Filming for Season 4 began today. :)

Shasvre

Shasvre

Wouldn't that be a twist? :laugh:

Blacklabel

Blacklabel

Eva

Eva

Those Simpsons caricatures were just a matter of time. :D

Quote from: Shasvre on Jul 08, 2013, 10:07:35 PM
Magnificent. :laugh:

Xenodog

Xenodog

About to begin Season 3.

Halp.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: Xenodog on Jul 16, 2013, 09:14:17 PM
About to begin Season 3.

Halp.
"And who are you?", the proud lord said.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: Xenodog on Jul 16, 2013, 09:14:17 PM
About to begin Season 3.

Halp.
May the gods, both old and new be with you, Xenodog, son of Xenodad.

Valaquen

Valaquen

Season 4 directors announced:

QuoteEpisode 1: David Benioff & D.B. Weiss
Episode 2: Alex Graves
Episode 3: Alex Graves
Episode 4: Michelle MacLaren
Episode 5: Michelle MacLaren
Episode 6: Alik Sakharov
Episode 7: Alik Sakharov
Episode 8: Alex Graves
Episode 9: Neil Marshall
Episode 10: Alex Graves
http://winteriscoming.net/2013/07/game-of-thrones-season-4-directors-announced/

Graves did the excellent episodes 4 and 5 from last season. MacLaren is known for Breaking Bad and eps 7-8 from last year.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed